Recent content by exie

+
  1. E

Mechanic known as 'Tempo' is too broken

Tempo has turned Gwent into a bit of a joke for me. Not only are these tempo plays insanely strong, there is nothing the opponent can do to react to it or preemptively counter it. Just use the leader ability and watch the magic happen. There are literally no downsides with these openers as they...
  2. E

ST Elves need work

I can barely manage a 50% win rate with my Mulligan/Move hybrid deck in casual, it is lacking in raw power other than a quick boost from summon cards. The bronze options in ST outside of dwarves are truly slim pickings, the good cards got nerfed and ambush is obsolete in its current state. ST...
  3. E

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

While I think weather is better than it was in closed beta as there's no longer huge point swings, we are not given enough counters to deal with it. Clear Skies is inadequate as it is a zero tempo play, even though the 'answer' should generally be stronger than the 'question' in card games. At...
  4. E

"To use this feature, GOG Galaxy must be running in the background...

Thanks I'll give it a shot
  5. E

"To use this feature, GOG Galaxy must be running in the background...

"To use this feature, GOG Galaxy must be running in the background... I am trying to buy kegs from the shop but it's not letting me, I get this message even though I have GOG galaxy running and I launched Gwent from GOG Galaxy. Help please?
  6. E

Balancing suggestion for Nekker

Sweers is unreliable at best. The opponent might have more Nekker warriors after you play him and that's assuming you even draw him in the first round, which is the only round he's useful. Plus he is faction specific so what are other factions supposed to do
  7. E

Balancing suggestion for Nekker

Balancing suggestion for Nekker The strength buff for each consume should only be applied to nekkers on the board, not the ones in hand and deck.
  8. E

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

The thing is, if I lose and don't get a GG back that leaves a real sour taste in the mouth. Why should the guy who won feel bad, he just won, he should give a GG and he'll be happy that he won anyway even if he doesn't get GG back...That's how I feel after I win anyway
  9. E

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

People who win and don't give GG What could have made them so cold hearted?
  10. E

Cahir's Ability

Why would anyone use Cahir with a leader other than Morvran? I'm saying that Cahir's ability is abused in conjunction with Morvran's ability. The player only needs to win a coin toss to get a free leader ability in the last round.
  11. E

Cahir's Ability

A free leader IS CA. It's a free 'card' - a card from a choice of the top 3 in your deck - while your opponent has passed and can't use their ability. So the value you get from that additional card comes with no strings attached, on top of Cahir's 10 base strength. And you only need to be the...
  12. E

NG Exploit & Suggestion for Rank Matches

Here are some easy counters: Borkh / Scorch Kambi Letho/Kayran his spies Pass the round before he can finish the combo
  13. E

Competive NG deck with John Calveit and Letho?

I've found Operator to be surprisingly useful in most games. While Cantarella is the obvious target Joachim is fine too, or double Auckes is useful against ST dorf/Consume Monsters. A very neat alternative is Impera Brigade - the opponent gets a 6 value card while I can regularly get 15+ out of it.
  14. E

Nilfgaardian Deck Strategies

Since Milva got nerfed Cahir should be nerfed. In fact Cahir is more abusable than Milva pre-nerf because he doesn't require full card advantage, he just needs the opponent to go first. "It's called a meta" Mardroeme spam and bouncing Mercs was the meta once and that was god awful... And just...
  15. E

Competive NG deck with John Calveit and Letho?

No Title My spy deck has got me to 3500 mmr currently, mostly because I come up against lots of ST and Monsters which this deck performs well against after the patch.
Top Bottom