Recent content by Exit74

+
  1. Exit74

The Mahir Coach bus as a drivable vehicle [Spoilers]

Yeah very nice, we need these kind of mods ingame..too make it more immersive and too enjoy the views in and around NightCity :cool:
  2. Exit74

Updated Roadmap

This game was hyped up to insane levels to start with, due too their own PR team. In peoples minds this was the game with unlimited freedom that you could do anything, and become anyone in the cyberpunk world. But after controversy and bad press and technical problems they went from enourmous...
  3. Exit74

[News] Pawel Sasko has been promoted to Quest Director.

Congrats Pawel!!! :) i really enjoy your twitch stream 'Sasko Sunday' is a thing. As for new missions: I really like to see more missions like Breaking through: Rescuing the girl, and Going Pro with Meredith Stout asking you to steal the Bot from Royce. I like how its done its more storydriven...
  4. Exit74

Yeah, there are things to fix... But also we have things to enjoy

Despite some major flaws and too much hype that surrounded this game (due too their PR department which promised too much i think) I enjoy Night City very much, its a technical marvel...never seen such a massive city with such tall buildings, the art and lightning skills that went into building...
  5. Exit74

Elevator Issues with Bodies

what i did is, i picked him up and threw his body out of the window...so he was below ;) and i could enter the elevator and finish the mission.
  6. Exit74

Graphic Downgrade with every Patch on PC

and less traffic in certain areas yes this was during daytime...and then in some areas insane traffic (downtown)
  7. Exit74

Fps drops and microstutter after patch 1.22

Hi all, Since last update(1.22) , i experience fps drops and microstutter problems. Things i did to try and resolve it: Changed graphic drivers, locked fps at 60..or no fps limit nothing changed, still microstutter. I did a fresh reinstall (ddu) of the graphicdrivers...that didn't solve it...
  8. Exit74

Key Remapping

How to remap the keresnikov ability? aka bullettime? cant find a specific key for remapping in the menu
  9. Exit74

Public transportation system in NC

1621611964 someone made a model how it maybe can look while driving, but there are official trainmodels in the brigitte mission from voodooboys the datafortress mission. look on 1minute and 18 seconds, it looks somewhat like the trainmodel which was used in the trailer
  10. Exit74

What is your mod wishlist?

Be able to make new quest(s) Full trainsystem when you can see the city in all its glory when riding the train (just like in one of the trailers) or you can skip it to arrive at the station a.s.a.p in the same manner you can skip a drivesequence as a passenger in a mission, the Devs allready put...
  11. Exit74

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Mod Showcase

this mod is a work of art, and yes i agree you should be able to install this aside to the normal cars in the game...
  12. Exit74

Textures pop in bug

i have this too, before with the 1.06 patch everything was fine but after installing the latest patch it started, its annoying
  13. Exit74

Patch 1.1

its sad too say, i know the patch (i play on pc) was supposed to make the gameplay better and with less bugs but instead i have more graphical popins (slow loading textures) and in some places, npc's who are invisible also a lot of lagspikes/hitches and i see cars spawning on the road without a...
Top Bottom