Recent content by Exoclyps

+
  1. E

Unable to Complete Tutorial

So silly of me. The longclicking fixed the issue for me. Must have forgoten that was needed since I didn't touch the game for a week or so mid-tutorial.
  2. E

Unable to Complete Tutorial

Not sure why I bother, but I suppose it's because I kinda do want to play the game. Anyways. The issue I'm having is that after quitting in the middle of the Tutorial 1-2 weeks ago, when I later wanted to continue playing I can't. I'm currently stuck choosing between the two sides at the end...
  3. E

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

I hear a lot of people worry that the game will be dead once the 6 months are over. Perhaps, but I for one have been gone for a while now and an overhaul with the singleplayer content might actually be what brings me back. And I'm sure there are more like me out there.
  4. E

State of Play : How RNG cards affect the game (at the moment)

Lost another game due to RNG. Just lost all will to keep playing for the day. If the same happens for a few days in a row I'll naturally stop playing the game.
  5. E

Midwinter Update is now available!

I think they wanted to reduce carryover. Nekkers got nerfed as well so that they won't do carryover either.
  6. E

Midwinter Update is now available!

This, so much this. I really hope it's just a placeholder thingy. They really must add unique screens for things like "Create" and other "choose" options. Having these cards displayed as they currently are just feel poor. Like I'm playing some freebie webbrowser game.
  7. E

Triplets removal

All triplets will most likely merge. So if you had 3 of each you will have 9 of the same after.
  8. E

Losing Coin Flip + Spy

I have both in my deck, but didn't draw either.
  9. E

Losing Coin Flip + Spy

Yeah! And the silliest part about the 11/12 is that the factions that benefits the most got the lowest str spies! NG with their synergy got 11 and NR that can get 12 points cavalry gets 11 points as well. Was just so frustrating having the exact same thing play out twice in a row.
  10. E

Losing Coin Flip + Spy

Losing Coin Flip + Spy I lose coinflip. I play a card. He play a spy. Whatever I do his calv comes out next turn and he'll be one card up on me. Two Games In A Row! Okay, I've had enough of this game until next patch.
  11. E

A few general suggestions.

Just because someone is higher level doesn't make them better. And master is fairly easy to obtain actually, so you shouldn't let that scare you.
  12. E

Hattori could use a buff

It's still fairly useful, even without the buff. In the right deck that is. Thing is though, he got to be different, and also have some limitations. Some cards are not meant to be rez'd, so if he can do them easily it can cause unforseen issues. With the current setup needed it is easier to...
  13. E

ST buff archtype needs a huge "buff"

They would be to similar. Personally I think a cool start would be to give Dragoon the 1 point as a deploy and then repeat that every turn. Support could get deploy 3 as now plus a boost 2 once next turn. This way it gives more potential value with the option to shut down.
  14. E

Milva+Avallach:sage?

The combo has been played, I've seen the videos. That said, I don't think it is an issue since you pretty much need both sides to have specific decks for it to work. Meaning it's near impossible to happen unless a friend match.
  15. E

Hattori could use a buff

Of course he needs a buff, that's the whole point of the card, duh! So just buff him and he'll be god!
Top Bottom