Recent content by Exxoc

+
  1. Exxoc

[Mod Request/Help] 24h clock

After some fiddling I got it to work, thank you for all your help!
  2. Exxoc

The code you posted seems to be the same what as is already there. if ( !b24HRFormat ) { if (hours >= 12) { if ( hours > 12 ) hours -= 12; timePeriod = " PM"; } else...
  3. Exxoc

No still 12h, even when trying other languages instead of EN in the text document :/
  4. Exxoc

I don't doubt the fact but I don't understand French, it has to be in English ^^
  5. Exxoc

Thanks for replying, I tried changing that line of code to a few different languages but it remained the same unfortunately. Is the clock always stuck to 12h if the game is in English? I hope not :/
  6. Exxoc

Hello. I'd really just like my in-game clock to be 24h, nothing more. Googling didn't find much. So I poked around some scripting files but since I have no experience in the matter I can't really do much, perhaps a good-willed person could help me?
  7. Exxoc

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

Thanks for sharing, having played the Stalker games I certainly hope that a new one is made into reality.
  8. Exxoc

I repainted a Geralt figure (Grandmaster Ursine ver)

You have done an inspiring job!
  9. Exxoc

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

A lot of talent!
  10. Exxoc

Cyberpunkscene

Awesome!
  11. Exxoc

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

I could spend way to much time looking at these.
  12. Exxoc

Found a young Swedish artist that does Cyberpunk

It's really cool to see local companies I see everyday in that art style, thank you for sharing.
  13. Exxoc

Metro Exodus

Looking forward to this game more than I have for only a few before. I don't even know if that is a proper sentence.
  14. Exxoc

top 10 favorite games

1. Half-Life 2 2. Mass Effect 1-3 3. Terraria 4. The last of us 5. GTA IV 6. Rocket League 7. Planetside 2 8. Dying Light 9. RDR II 10. Cities Skylines Witcher 3 will be high up there once I play through it.
  15. Exxoc

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for having the same avatar
Top Bottom