Recent content by ezop

+
  1. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt opening cinematic at Golden Joystick Awards

Yes. It's him. He is a deserter. I think that artwork with him was called deserter too. Now we know why.
  2. E

I still have hour to go on that countdown. Why is that?
  3. E

For me too. But I have a feeling that an hour or so was added to the countdown. There was 2 hours about three hours ago...
  4. E

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Ok man. Sorry if I have offended you.
  5. E

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I can't understand this egoistic way of thinkink. If I have PS4, sure I want games to come out on PS4, but if it comes to other platforms too is none of my bussiness unless I have a friend with that other platform who could play it. Why the hell. why does anyone want to have something...
  6. E

Witcher 3 Art Style

You know nothing, frostloupblanc.
  7. E

Witcher 3 Art Style

Like I said, it's about personal tastes. In Witcher 1 flashbacks, there were emotions, it was beautiful almost poetic, pieces of art, it fitted to the story and world they created. When watching those I had chills. Witcher 2? Nah, nothing. No emotions, just childish gore to make it more "cool".
  8. E

Witcher 3 Art Style

I don't know what you mean by those shadows but for me there is still hope that those flashbacks won't be anything like in TW2. For me, it was the most ugly part of the game and huuuuuge disappointment after those BEAUTIFUL paintings in TW1. It really degraded my experience. But it is only about...
  9. E

TW3 Save game import

Hell. While discussing the new MOBA game, I wrote in that thread, that I would like more something like Walking dead series by Telltale than moba. AND guess what I came up with now. :D The Witcher 3 pre-prologue where you make choices from first two witchers in the style of walking dead. Call me...
  10. E

Where do you all come from?

I almost felt like I was at elementary school again while making this collage. :D
  11. E

The Witcher 3: Two Areas Are Over 52 Square Miles by Themselves?

It surprised me too. But it seemed, they are not quite sure, so that might be just a mistake. In some post above I saw that someone wrote the map is 8x8 km. But fact is, that 8x8 kilometers is only Skellige. Novigrad should be 8,5x8,5 and then other areas. I tried to find how large is witcher 2...
  12. E

Geralt's Face

I don't understand what do you call CGI. All of those screens are from gameplay.
  13. E

Armor in the W3

Naked "costume"? :)
  14. E

Hunger/Thirst/Sleep & Notes

Why only when reading this forum I have a feeling that the whole game should be optional. Mechanics like these are waste of money and time. If modding community will exist, possibly there will appear something like this. You're right that items like bread, cheese, apples don't have much use. But...
  15. E

Hunger/Thirst/Sleep & Notes

Please no. Not in this game. That game where you have to eat, sleep and drink is called life. Well, but I'd welcome drinking spirits like in Witcher 1.
Top Bottom