Recent content by fabioxxxx

+
  1. F

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

_O_ bought the expansion pass... kind of disappointed on Hearts of Stone, new villages but nothing them , like interesting characters or dialogs , contracts, quests, where are the where-wolfs or monsters that prey on villages or on roads at night , vampires other monsters...secret societies ...
  2. F

fighting Olgierd 1.10 vs 1.11 (Olgierd get's stuck when cornered)

fighting Olgierd 1.10 vs 1.11 (Olgierd get's stuck when cornered) Ok so i installed 1.10 W3 and Heats of Stone 1.10... I fought against Olgierd on 1.10 (in front of the blazing manor), battle was epic, Olgierd was awesome... I ve got cocky when his life was low and he killed me, i was...
  3. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Thanks for the fast updates and dlc's CDPR staff : ) Some Times i just walk around and stop to look at this beautiful world, the Night sky at the moonlight is my favorite. Also would like to see "A Night to Remember" as a DLC quest , with that super strong beautiful monster girl : D...
  4. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Enjoying the game but past level 20 game became too easy even on the death march mode... you can easily kill level 30 monsters : P
  5. F

Please FIX fist fights

The "telekinetic punch" need a fix : P , some punches clearly don't touch you but still counts as a normal punch. if you change the camera angle as you dodge will be able to see it , it's almost impossible to dodge a punch, unless you use the doge button twice ... it's annoying because it works...
  6. F

White Hair Petition

depending on the lighting (dark places, cloudy weather) his hair looks like grainy cement ...with good weather conditions it looks white and normal : P ... also using the detail level on max made the hair looks worse. (using hair works on)
  7. F

merchant icons dissapear from map

Anyone has the complete map of Novigrad with all icons :? At least we can save o print the file, better than having to fast traveling to places where the icon shows : P
  8. F

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

Trophies are less interesting in Witcher 3, they look fabulous but just that... got 6 trophies , they have same upgrades stats, it's ridiculous : P 5% experience or 10% dismemberment ... the level of imagination here was disappointing . at least the number could have changed a bit : P
  9. F

Worst looking armor you've found?

Bitch please... I am fabulous !
  10. F

Worst looking armor you've found?

haha it's really weird to see some armor that look like a hobo suit made of raggedy cloth, having defense stats higher than armors with chain-mail and metal plates... they should have added upgrade for more armors : P, so we can keep using the armors we like. Edna would have a heart attack...
  11. F

Inventory is a mess.

yeah ahaha at least give potions and food a section , books and notes turn everything into a mess : P
  12. F

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

The pc physical media sales are low , digital one must be better , most people i know got the nvidia bundle deal... don't know how much they get from nvidia : P I will be buying the expansion for sure, but still playing very slowly waiting for a definitive fix. having another epic animation...
  13. F

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

I would like to keep the hair for geralt , monsters and other main characters : D
  14. F

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Total sucker for Triss... thought i would be able to chose what to do here : P
Top Bottom