Recent content by faintestidea06

+
  1. F

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Just downloaded my patch, running 4k TV with hdr but on normal ps4. Again I commend you at CDPR for continuing to show why you're the best in the business. Now my game looks even better than before. Thanks again
  2. F

[TW1] [mod] Blue Naiad texture that doesnt effect the Dryad-Morhen

I have a question concerning the Naiad. I just started the game again with the mod this time. After I run up the collapsing stairs she is still standing down below and won't follow me after that. Is there any way to make her follow me permanently or have the option to call her like you do with...
  3. F

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is coming to Japan!

They too will get to enjoy the phenomenon that is known as TW2. Enjoy it as we did
  4. F

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Because you're in a wonderful mood today? You wanted to see how many people grovel at your feet to get a medallion? To see how many people come out of the woodwork to let their existance be known to the community? That's all I could come up with since practically every other answer was given...
  5. F

Join our studio today!

Are there any "normal" jobs to be had, as in organizing records, background work, P.R.? Thought I'd give it a stab lol
  6. F

Can we have the Witcher 2 on PS3 please?

As has been stated many times over, PC and 360 are very similar in make therefore it was easier to transistion over to the 360. To make 1 for PS3 would take more time, money and resources than it's probably worth. No offense, I just don't see it happening
  7. F

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I'm not a huge fan of CoD, but I already pre-ordered mine so I could get the 2 sided poster and all the goodies thereafter. But they did say they were revamping the multiplayer and plus it won't have the typical WW2 look
  8. F

Gamestop Pre-order Keychain

I would look into small claims court or if your local newscast has one of those investigative reporters so they get the negative vibe out out on that Gamestop you might see some justice
  9. F

Win the official Game Guide by PrimaGames!

"They sold out of the Dark Edition everywhere? I knew I should of preordered it.."
  10. F

They are lying to you. I preordered mine in March and still got it
  11. F

Go above the sales guy's head and talk to corporate. I got mine when I picked it up but I also had to remind him of it. The deal in type said when you preorder you will receive a wolfs head keychain and now they are saying to forget about it. I would definitly fight them over that one. And like...
  12. F

Fellow Xbox Owners

I got 2 people at work to buy it so far, working on a few more
  13. F

Witcher Merchandise in US

Never mind, not reading correctly. Children are stressing me out here :)
  14. F

Don't mean to look dumb here, but how do I save it as .jpg? Only options I get are bmp
  15. F

Have to try that in the morning. Thank you very much for the info :)
Top Bottom