Recent content by FANTADEFENDER

+
  1. F

Curse You GOG!

Will GOG ever get a cloud for savegames? Just lost everything again. I guess I wont touch this game again till they add it.
  2. F

Building a gaming PC

Probably another episode of Globalfoundries being horrible.
  3. F

Building a gaming PC

I really hope that I can finally buy an aftermarket 480 next week. If there is still not a single one in stock I will probably get a 1070. AMD Y U DO THIS!??!?!
  4. F

Building a gaming PC

Nice Setup m8.
  5. F

Building a gaming PC

How about a Samsung 850 EVO with 512GB? Edit: The Mushkin seems to be pretty nice too. Edit 2: Review: http://www.anandtech.com/show/8949/mushkin-reactor-1tb-ssd-review Accidently linked a review for the 512GB version.
  6. F

Building a gaming PC

At least you spilled no salad on your 150€ Keyboard like certain someone ;P
  7. F

GOTY edition questions

Edit: Stupid. Misread your post.
  8. F

Building a gaming PC

Looks like the MSI Gaming is the best RX 480 for now. Hope it releases soon.
  9. F

Building a gaming PC

Just ordered the Sapphire RX 480 Nitro for that three year warranty. Edit: Hum, I could get the Devil for the same price if I buy one additional year of warranty from another shop .
  10. F

Building a gaming PC

Still no costum RX 480s available in Eurup. This is getting ridiculous.
  11. F

Building a gaming PC

Talking about crashes, freezes, etc. Windows 7 was fine.
  12. F

Building a gaming PC

I've been waiting for costum RX 480s since the beginning of this month but with the release of the GTX 1060 I'm getting a bit weak even if I hate Nvidia as a company. God damn it. Seriously, I don't want to get another Nvidia card with all the (Windows 10) driver problems I had in the last...
  13. F

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Hope we get another patch soon.
  14. F

Building a gaming PC

Even a 650W PSU might be a bit much.
  15. F

Building a gaming PC

I know, but what how much would this system consume? 400W? A 550W PSU wouldve been more than enough. BTW: If you want UNLIMITED POWER wait for Big Pascal and sell your 1080 and get a 1080TI. Still much better than all the problems that come with Multi-GPU systems.
Top Bottom