Recent content by fenrisulfr

+
  1. F

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Thanks.It was such a pain to install the patch, I don't want to screw the whole thing up. So once I run the .exe of the english voice pack, how will I be able to select between french and english? I'm asking because I didn.T see any language selection option in the game menu.
  2. F

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Feel free to move this subject if it's not the right place, or direct me to another thread if this has been discussed already. In this time of craziness, it's hard to find the info you want among all the topics.I installed the original game in french. I patched it, and installed the french...
  3. F

How much faster are loading times in EE versus the latest patch?

I dont know about the latest update, but compared to the 1.0, it is VERY VERY fast. And I run it on a laptop.What used to take 2 minutes now takes 25 seconds.Definetly impressed. ;D
  4. F

Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

After the frustration... the joy.I started replaying the game in french. I remember someone mentioning the french version was the same but it's not !!It's been improved as well.... and it sounds much more natural.. Many lines have been, not added, but corrected. It sounds much better.The...
  5. F

Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

Well, finally managed to install the patch. But I really tore my hair off my freaking head. This is free, and thank you for that, but to be honest, I never had such a tough time installing a patch. :dead: Computer froze the first time during the infamous two hours file modifications, then the...
  6. F

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Finally managed to install it. Figured out on my own. >:(
  7. F

This patch is really fucked up. Same for me, even though I didnt wait 7 hours.
  8. F

Yesterday, I downloaded the patch and tried to install it. There was no issue whatsoever until the moment where I was supposed to wait for up to 2 hours, while the installlation was modifying some of the game files.At that time, I could enter my ID and password and was verified to have a...
  9. F

Hi there,Yesterday, I downloaded the patch and tried to install it. There was no issue whatsoever until the moment where I was supposed to wait for up to 2 hours, while the installlation was modifying some of the game files.At that time, I could enter my ID and password and was verified to have...
  10. F

Downloadable content announcement

Seems like everyone needs help. ::)
  11. F

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

I dont know about you guys, but I am literally tearing off my freaking hair trying to install the patch.I did it once... everything went fine and then I was asked to wait while the files are modified - can take up to 2 hours.My PC stopped responding, and it completely screwed up the whole thing...
  12. F

Downloadable content announcement

I dont know about you guys, but I am literally tearing off my freaking hair trying to install the patch. I did it once... everything went fine and then I was asked to wait while the files are modified - can take up to 2 hours.My PC stopped responding, and it completely screwed up the whole...
  13. F

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Guys I am really surprised everyone is complaining how slow it is.I came back from work, and I thought the servers would be saturated, and it would take me forever.BUT....I have all the files. I got the update and the language pack in about 3-4 hours !! I used FlashGet, I don't know if it...
  14. F

9AM in Poland... shit, that's 3AM here. Guess I'm fucked. >:(I'll have to wait tomorrow after work. Hope the servers will still be up... which I doubt seriously.
  15. F

Hehe, only 6PM in North america. I got the whole night in front of me. ;DPS: Right now is past midnight in Poland.I don't think one second the download will be available right away. It.ll probably pop up anytime tomorrow at day time in Poland, which means in about 8 hours.
Top Bottom