Recent content by fereno

+
  1. F

Guide: Mod limit fix

This is amazing! Cheers to you @sedmelluq :cool:
  2. F

LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

This look amazing. If you could also make the "E3 font" optional, that would be great. It didnt go very well with some languages.
  3. F

Overcoming the Mod Limit (maybe)

Sorry, what is the Wolven kit?
  4. F

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Wow! This looks amazing!
  5. F

2022 WITCHE3 3 FULL-IMMERSION MOD LIST

Oh, the irony...
  6. F

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Thank you all for your hard work! I started my new playtrough few days ago. Last week it was Killing Monsters trailer armor, today its E3 HUD - this getting better and better :)
  7. F

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Just wanted to ask.. Have you been discussing the overexposed braziers and candles and torches at night ? Is there any solution how to fix that ?
  8. F

[MOD REQUEST] Geralt "Killing Monsters" Cinematic Trailer Appearance

No, it does not. Viper_Joe you have a lucky day, just yesterday Crashman1390 released this amazing Viper armor modification https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2998?tab=description Been playing few hours with it and I can tell you that I don't wanna come back to vanilla Viper armor.
  9. F

[Mod Idea/Request] Add Dark Outfits from Witcher 2 as DLC

No Title If someone would manage to port this armor from TW2 to TW3.. that would be great. https://itnkd4iam.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/witcher2_diagram_kinslayer1.jpg
  10. F

Thank you very much for detailed describred, will definitely try out, one question though. What about buffers0.bundle, how should I handle with these? Should I move them to ModXYZContent aswell?
  11. F

Would someone kindly make a video tutorial for this? It would be very appreciated.
  12. F

[Mod] Real Lighting

Velen day time looks great! Cant wait for release to trying it out
  13. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Do you think you can recreate Touissant same as it was before you accidentally deleted it? It was perfect!
  14. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

This Touissant looks amazing! Hope you will eventualy release it and it will look exactly as on these screenshot - look perfect atm.
  15. F

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Stunning! Can't wait.
Top Bottom