Recent content by fermosity

+
  1. F

TV junkies

The Walking Dead. Breaking Bad. Weeds. The Following.
  2. F

Pass the time with - AO

(:
  3. F

Somehow I missed this. No idea how. Clothes!

Nice. I want one. I used that site once a while back and designed some T-shirts for my clan "MK" a 007 Wii clan. Fun times with some funny tee's poking fun at our biggest rival "Pokemon Clan" LOL.
  4. F

What music do you like?

Necro this biiiaaa Had to add this because this my shit. I smoke to this.
  5. F

Body Art

Ty.
  6. F

Pass the time with - AO

(:
  7. F

Body Art

I'd say back was painful for me....I had tears in my eyes. That cross on my hand was too...like no meat just bone there. Lol those pics are a few years old but I don't grow a whole lot of facial hair (or chest hair :p) at all even today. I'm usually pretty clean shaven. My brother on the...
  8. F

Body Art

Not the best pics but here are a few of mine....all done by a good friend for free because he was learning. Beer, weed, music, girls plus free tats...I'm down homie. LoL Skull tribal tat thingy Broken black heart My last name and cross Need better pics to show them better but oh well...
  9. F

Pass the time with - AO

(:
  10. F

Pass the time with - AO

(:
  11. F

Pass the time with - AO

(:
  12. F

Steam IDs?

Steam ID: Ferrmosity
  13. F

Anyone think SONY will make a comeback?

Yea, I know WiiU is out already... I love NINTENDO but don't feel like I'm excited enough about the WiiU to buy it yet. I'm thinking I will pass and wait for PS4 or Xbox. I def think PS4 will be wayyy better then WiiU. SONY has already started taking pages from NINTENDO's book before they...
  14. F

Dirty Undies?

I don't really got much more to say, cause people die every day and we gon all die anyway. It's kind of hard but who said life was fair? ANd from the dookie stainz in my underwear,I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. -NATAS Song: I don't care
  15. F

Anyone think SONY will make a comeback?

They will need to wait and see what Nintendo and Microsoft is doing first before they can copy and paste and try and get back on top. :p
Top Bottom