Recent content by fernando_uk

+
  1. fernando_uk

The Hiest Mission - Freezing PC

During my gameplay in act 1, I was reaching "The Hiest" mission when we're able to enter afterlife and we need to talk to Jackie. The game start the conversation and just freeze all time and I can't complete this part of the quest and of course can't progress with main mission. I'm using 1.6...
  2. fernando_uk

Frame drop since 1.6

I'm facing the same here, FPS decreased after 1.6 Patch, and I did all recomendation posted on this forum and reddit. Using WIN10, 2080TI, I used to have more than 65+ before with Ray Tracing
  3. fernando_uk

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Several FPS Drops problems after this patch (1.6) is there any DEV aware of this problem and do we will have a solution? NVIDIA Driver W10. 2080TI
  4. fernando_uk

Visual Bug Glitch (Bottom Line)

Sometimes I'm facing a visual bug that happens in the bottom of the screen as the picture shows. Anyone knows how to fix it? I just back to play the game and this didn't happen before, just after 1.6 Patch. I just check and its happen using 2560x1080 (I'm using a ultrawide screen) and I change...
  5. fernando_uk

So the Dev leak info is debunked

They are suffering law processes, of course they will denied it. Even about some leak information has some good argument (not all).
  6. fernando_uk

level cap increase, and new game+ in future updates?

this game need desperate an end-game content....but for now with so many bugs and bad management, will take a while for it and many will lose interest.
  7. fernando_uk

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

LOL YEAH, It's very simples if I enable Nudity View in option, should show EVERYTHING. Game have already a filter in the option to avoid it. Game need to stop thinking in more and more filters... useless.
Top Bottom