Recent content by Fguri

+
  1. F

Round start mulligan UI frozen

Card Draw is bugged. Just had a game where Avallach gave me a card and a blank space. The game told me he had given me 2 cards, spent the whole game with that blank space registering as a card. Could not interact with it in any way. In the following game, the game froze during the mulligan. It...
  2. F

A difficult time for new players - A suggestion

First of all I'll go out there and say that I don't think the reward system is the greatest ever, when I started out I had your same problems, but those problems usually last until you form a deck you're happy with and you start winning games. Also don't worry about that too much, as far as I...
  3. F

this games garbage for new players

You can always mill an entire deck of a faction you dont want to play and focus on making a deck that can win you games first before expanding. Getting cards, especially the gold or legendary ones can be hard, true. I remember I had no idea what I was doing, I just liked Northern realms and...
  4. F

Skellige needs fixing

TBH I just find the whole 3x priestess + Sig that can revive priestesses + restoration that can revive sig again who in turn revives another priestess, along with their passive of their units becoming stronger every time, or that synergise with the graveyard in general to be a bit too much...
  5. F

Hello Devs, I've got a few suggestions for Cards, since you included Milva from books

Vilgefortz and Bonhart would probably be Nilfgaard-affiliated though, so they'll come along with everything else related to that faction, probably along with a lot of other characters from the books. If Bonhart isn't a card of high strength with a special effect against witcher cards, I'll be...
  6. F

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I've stopped giving GGs to Skellige players. The whole lot of them. My last 20 games have consisted of 17 games against the same strategy Crach Skellige deck, with exactly the same cards played in the same order turn after turn game after game to the point where the game has gotten disgusting...
  7. F

Trend of monster deck players that don't GG

I myself am guilty of such behaviour every time I'm facing another monster deck with my monster deck, we both have 502784 cards on the board after round 2, then when the game decides the monster to keep, he gets to keep the twice-adrenaline-horned, double-swallowed ice giant, and i keep the mini...
  8. F

Game Chat (Request) Thread

Well it can always be made available in general so that everyone can use it, but if people don't want to see messages or just don't want to make use of the chat service, they can put in an option to turn chat off in the settings of the game. That way everyone would be happy? I guess?
  9. F

hope there's gonna be something done about skillige discard deck

But then how are you going to hear Geralt: Igni's "Any Last Words" as you play him last card on the last turn on the enemy's stacked front row and literally see half his board collapse? :|
  10. F

hope there's gonna be something done about skillige discard deck

It's still annoying as hell to hear "Modron Freya is patient, but she brooks no insult" followed by "nuthin' like some overseas plunderin' in Springtime" (or "pansy") around 40,763 times during the game though, let's all agree on that.
  11. F

If the monster passive was a little over powered before, it's under powered now.

IMO the Monster passive is too random and too potentially-double-edged for it to ever be considered "balanced". On the one hand when gold cards could be kept you had the Geralt/Eredin turn 1 carry-over that was frankly quite BS, now you have a bunch of random stuff getting kept over to the next...
  12. F

Phillipa: Worth Keeping after nerf?

She's still good vs Breeder Monster decks, Skellige decks with heavy emphasis on front row, or some NR dude who just wants to buff his stupid infantry all day long, but you can never know when you'll actually be up against that sort of decks, so she can end up being a bit of a liability because...
  13. F

What deck(s) do you fear playing against most? Post what deck you play in comments.

I mostly play NR deck with Margarita and a lot of medics, hve been playing it for a while because I don't have cards for other decks yet and my Monster Weather deck never seems to win for some reason (maybe because I keep getting 2- Wild hunt riders between rounds 1 and 2 instead of something...
  14. F

People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

I always send a GG after any game, even if the opponent disconnected and I got an auto-win by forfeit. Considering the price to craft some cards in the game, my reasoning is that every little scrap I give someone counts, and what the hell, it's just a click anyway, it's not going to cost me...
Top Bottom