Recent content by fignuts

+
  1. F

I have lost all voice plz help

I have the same problem. After patching to 1.35 the voices are all missing, but mine is random. Sometimes it works, and sometimes there is no voice at all. I have to restart the game a bunch of times and load old savegames to eventually get it to work. I am using English language.
  2. F

[SOLVED]Weird Graphical Glitch red spots - toxicity actually

Drink a White Honey potion!
  3. F

Severe graphics problem / graphics crash!

Hi I updated my post with the info you requested.
  4. F

Severe graphics problem / graphics crash!

Severe graphics problem / graphics crash! Hello I am having a problem where my game randomly freaks out. The graphics go crazy and the game is still running but unplayable. If I quit the game and restart the game it goes away for a random amount of time before it happens again. I have GPUz and...
  5. F

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Thanks for the advice dan. I level grinded up to level 12 and put some points into Aard. I didnt knock the Beast down, but I did manage to stun him then I finished him off. It was actually pretty easy. I spent too much effort defending the witch before. I'm on Act II now!! :beer:Its amazing how...
  6. F

Can someone give me advice on how to beat the Beast at the end of Act 1? I cannot beat him and I tried 10 times now.. I am starting to think this mod is too rough for me.. I am using specter oil, during the course of the fight I've tried using swallow, tawny owl, blizzard but nothing really...
  7. F

I deleted the file, but the swords are still black squares...
  8. F

Hi I started a new game using the flash mod but I encounter a glitch when I pick up a "Temeraian Steel Sword". It appears as a black square in my inventory with no textures at all. In the world the sword looks normal, but inside the inventory menu its a black square...
  9. F

I installed flash mod and am using a current save game. But I am finding it too difficult! I think my character is too low level to use this mod suddenly in the middle of a current game. Im only level 22 and doing Act 3 quests, getting killed by kikimore warriors, getting killed by vampire...
  10. F

Hi I am playing TW:EE and I want to install your Flash mod. Can I continue my current game after mod install? Will the current save game be updated wit hall the mod features? Or am I better off starting a new game?
  11. F

Blood Patch problems

Hi I tried to install the blood revival patch for the Witcher EE. But when I try it says software not found, or patch already installed. But I am pretty sure my game doesnt have it. I dont notice any bloods anywhere. thanks!
  12. F

Can difficulty level be changed?

Hi is it possible to change the difficulty level of an in prgress game? i am on act 3 now, but I want to change it to Hard Difficulty. Can i do this using an .ini file edit or anything?thanks!
  13. F

[Act II] Who else buys Salamandra badges?

Ok so who do i sell Salamadra badges to? there was a guy in the bar that bought them until i visited Leuvaardin. Leuvaardin only buys 3 and then isnt interested anymore, and Leuvaardin's hireling doesnt visit the bar anymore.. So what do I do with the huge stack of badges I got? thanks!
  14. F

[SOLVED] Steel Sword changed blue?

Yeah my bad. I didnt realize the oils last for so long. It finally went away. Thanks!
  15. F

Game won't start after patch Instalation!.

I just had this exact issue. After I installed the EAX hotfix everything worked normally.
Top Bottom