Recent content by figulus01

+
  1. F

"The Good, the bad and the Ugly ending" What do you think about "Endings" in games?

I think we have to be careful here...CDPR is the FUTURE for the WITCHER world. T'aint wise to slavishly follow the words of the books as if they were devine...smells of angels.. Indeed,it could be said,CDPR chose to make their own decisions on the plot..rather than 'made mistakes.' When the...
  2. F

"The Good, the bad and the Ugly ending" What do you think about "Endings" in games?

Endings in these senses are stepping stones to beginnings and the MQ is now set for any number of new beginnings imo..can't wait.:)
  3. F

What disappointed you about this game?

Yep, hear you. Think the devs are between a rock and a hard place here..trying to create both a sandbox feel and a game with a captiviating story..very difficult! In my opinion it's not been done yet.TES to me is the king of Sandbox while the Witcher has the better characters and story..the...
  4. F

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

There will be more games from this franchise..you don't walk away from ten million sales..business reasons alone would suggest there will be more. Agree that Ciri's character could be overpowered, but that's up to the writers of the next game to sort out. ---------- Updated at 01:06 AM...
  5. F

Lots of subjectivity here,my simple take on it is...Ciri loves them both equally,Yen cos she knows that Yen puts her first and Geralt for the same reason but also because he's a little less intense...can have a laugh with etc..
  6. F

Aye,the secondary missions could be called,'The old folks missions,' or 'Annals of the Coffin Dodgers.' Yeah..(warming to the idea now) Ciri and partner/chum could get periodic messages from the folks seeking help....i.e."Help Ciri! Forgot groceries,spilt nekker blood on the carpet and your...
  7. F

Like the idea of having Y & G in the background (yet still in game through secondary Y & G missions) with Ciri and perhaps a new character in the fore..wether it be brother or lover..hmm..was going to say or both..but nah. ;)
  8. F

Story,game and books.**(SPOILERS)**

Aye, Nimue got on my wick...annoying...Think it was more complacency than tiredness...or even boredom,I mean there's lots of happy happy stuff in this book that doesn't seem like him...hmm.Maybe he was getting laid..;) ---------- Updated at 09:49 PM ---------- hehehe ;)
  9. F

Good on ya! I Thoroughly enjoyed it..no sure that 'Sapdowski disciples,' would list it as one of his best though.;)
  10. F

Hehe..no indeed! ;)
  11. F

No I wouldn't wish death on anyone..Look it's no secret to some on these boards that i'm no misty-eyed Sap fan.Yes, I agree that he started off this world and that gratitude is in order for that.I've read all the books,enjoyed them but happen to prefer the way CDPR treats both the characters and...
  12. F

Boy...some creative thinking going on here..:) ---------- Updated at 07:45 PM ---------- Yes,that's why a part of me hopes he's done with the series. CDPR are going to be around a lot longer than Sap..Get writing I say to them! :)
  13. F

Aye,crazy! That canon argument,as we have observed,is circular..no answer and never ending...reconcile..move on and take each installment as it comes.;)
  14. F

Aye enjoyed it... Think most of this stuff is best enjoyed with a pinch of salt because the closer you look at the books (re dates,timeline etc) and the games (so-called canon issues) the more irregularities there are.It could drive one to drink so it could! ;) Seriously though,in ten years time...
  15. F

Agree,love the books but they are likely done..finished.If any further mileage is to be gained by these characters it will be in games. ---------- Updated at 04:41 PM ---------- True enough...most noteably with a certain wedding...wtf??
Top Bottom