Recent content by Filben

+
  1. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now PS4™ Pro Enhanced

Can we have more options like "favor performance" (=1080p@60fps) or "favor resolution" (the way it is now) or even things like HairWorks at 1080p30 or increased viewing distance? Anything?
  2. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now PS4™ Pro Enhanced

I'd love to see HDR support as well for both PC and PS4 :)
  3. F

List of supported Android devices? Why no Galaxy S2?

List of supported Android devices? Why no Galaxy S2? Where can I see a list of supported Android devices? If there's no one, it would be customer-friendly (for soon-to-be-customers) to make such list. I rocking the old lady Galaxy S2. But why don't you let me just install it anyway? Fallout...
  4. F

[GUIDE] How to Play The Witcher Adventure Game

Just bought this game and I really like it though. But what do I actually need proof for? I can't find an explanation here nor ingame.
  5. F

CONTEST: Enter for a chance to win The Witcher Comic Book!

No! Just keep writing. Most of the time ideas will evolve while you're writing. If you don't like a sentence, check if you can simply erase it and if this sentence does any favour for the plot. Try to make little changes, let out a word, change a little bit. If the plot of your idea changes...
  6. F

Download the music from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Killing Monsters trailer!

What a epic finish of this song. It is AWESOME!
  7. F

[TW2][mod] Better combat for EE with Darkness

Hey there! I just tried your mod but I'm at the very beginning of the game so I haven't tested it completely, yet. But I really looking forward to. But there seems to be a flaw: Oil seems to don't apply correctly. First I tried the oil which adds bleeding 40%. It didn't show up in the item...
Top Bottom