Recent content by Finnbhennach

+
  1. F

Drowners Under Water Don't Die to Crossbow Shots

Drowners Under Water Don't Die to Crossbow Shots EDIT: The culprit is Jump in Shallow Water mod. Deleted it and no more problems occured. Hi everyone, So after 1.21 patch, I started a new game (not newgame+, fresh save) and in White Orchard near the Nilfgaard Outpost there is an underwater...
  2. F

Serious Problems with Hud Toggle

Serious Problems with Hud Toggle Hi, After the 1.10 chaos, I really was happy with the unexpected release of 1.11. Most of the problems are fixed and thanks for that. However, the HUD toggle function feels like it wasn't tested at all and rushed. There are too many problems with it. First of...
  3. F

Auto Hide HUD

And when you toggle HUD off, if you start a conversation with any NPC, the command prompts for conversation does not show up as well so you will have to press a number by chance. Am I the only one here?
  4. F

Compilation Error

Mods won't work with 1.10. You have to wait until the modders update the mods. For now, just delete all mods or you will get errors.
  5. F

Auto Hide HUD

Yeah, that's totally my bad :D
  6. F

Patch 1.10 - where is Card Collector information about missing cards?

There is also no hud toggle, no gwent difficulty setting for me as well. PC version on Steam.
  7. F

Depth of field bug (patch 1.10, Steam)

In the patch notes, there was a line concerning motion blur. This must be it. Wouldn't consider this a bug.
  8. F

Auto Hide HUD

The Toggle Hud key is not available on PC version either. Installed both 1.10 and the hotfix and still nothing. Looked at gameplay options, key scheme etc. and there is nothing. There is also no Gwent Difficulty option either. Something is weird.
  9. F

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

"Can't close trade window with ( i ) anymore. Over 150 wolf's liver disappeared. lol (NG not NG+)" It was said in the patch notes that you won't be able to close trade screen with Inventory key anymore. It is not a bug ;)
  10. F

(Possiblel spoilers) Do yourself a favor and turn the mini map off.

I actually tried that and enjoyed it, but I am recording for YouTube and switching to Map menu every 10 seconds isn't helping the view count at all so I have to stick with it. At the same time, I failed certain quests because I had no map because there were not even a hint as to where I was...
  11. F

[PC] Blood NEVER appears on the sword.

I watched some of my earlier recorded videos and I noticed that there is something definitely wrong with blood decals. [SPOILER] The quest where you fight a handful of guys in the White Orchard tavern before leaving for Velen has non-fading and strongly visible blood stains on both Geralt and...
  12. F

gwent matches not rewarding me.

You can win a limited amount of cards by playing merchants. That is actually said in loading screen tips. However, you saying that not even a timber is won makes me think that there is some kind of a bug.
  13. F

The Green Lantern, and other quest items.

[SPOILER]Listen for phantom sounds. If you hear someone hitting rocks with a pickaxe but can't see anyone, it probably requires the lantern.[SPOILER]
  14. F

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

As far as I've noticed, if you keep killing wolves, more deers spawn. That's the only example of a "living breathing eco-system" I've seen in-game.
  15. F

That...was just a side quest? (No Spoilers)

I can't trust anyone because of this game. ANYONE. Damnit I can't explain why because of spoilers :(
Top Bottom