Recent content by Fins_FinsT

+
  1. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Speaking of low orbit, do i have a race for you! :D But 1st, couple other things. 1st, forgot to post earlier: couple days ago, starting my tests for 1.2 cars, i improved my Beast in Me race 1 best time significantly - almost 2 seconds improvement. 1.2 sure helps with driving, yep. Here it is...
  2. Fins_FinsT

Apartment Room

Well, there are few small decorations V can learn which are automatically added to V's appartment, even now. Thing is, i am firmly AGAINST any ideas which would limit V's current capabilities. Like crafting only in V's room, getting some gigs only in V's room, being able to clean up blood only...
  3. Fins_FinsT

[Bug] First Person Camera is misaligned

Good post, solid effort, nice pics. I like! Though your logic is not always entirely correct. I'll start from the last point: mirrors / monitors in cars. Both will require non-bugged implementation of 3D reflection routines. But as lots of us know from 1st-person experience, there was...
  4. Fins_FinsT

Middle of nowhere, full of Cars?

I experienced this on PC (gog version) also. Including in version 1.2 - in fact one of racing videos i posted just yesterday has a variant of this bug happening: a car appears outta thin air right in front of my Caliburn going 200+ on some desert road, then despawns about a second later right...
  5. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Oh, those weren't any much special runs i did, tbh. Thanks for your praise, nonetheless. It's heart-warming for sure. :) About race time start: so again, how about midnight? Is this OK for you? About stuttering and crowds: In general for me, it stutters a LOT, especially in city center. It...
  6. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Well told you i'll beat your improved time, didn't i. 6:03: Ok, let's start where you said, after all we can't measure this kind of race' times with complete precision anyway. Traffic amount changes massively depends on time of the day. If we want strictly same conditions, then we must...
  7. Fins_FinsT

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

And this guy is darn good with that guitar of his. I can tell. Tommy Emmanuel's level of good. Wow.
  8. Fins_FinsT

1.2 patch quality: one simple but curious comparison via google search

Who knows, possible, i guess. It's those and many other things which affect, thus 1st post states we should not make any firm conclusions based on those numbers alone, yes. I don't think Japan censorship played any role at all. All parties involved were aware what kind of product CP2077 was...
  9. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Good news and bad news. Good: my rig is from early 2010s, sir. It was cool-duds back then, and then i kept fancying it up with a server-grade SSD, better PSU, etc etc - but under the hood, it's still old trusty i5 2500K and 770 GTX. I'm not worried i'll out-perform a PS4 - i'm worrying the...
  10. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Scripted to the bone, yes. Namely: - there is a script which prevents AI opponents to get "too far ahead": as soon as they are ~100 meters ahead, the script slows them down. To a crawl if need be. I.e., you can do 90% of the race at 10 mph, then go full throttle in the last 10% and easily win...
  11. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

I'd like to try, but my rig can't video capture the game - screenshots only. Because it's Win7 (no can't do W10, i have my good reasons, thank you), and CP uses that d3d12on7 wrapper which messes up videocapture via Afterburner and other similar tools. I hear only GeForce Experience supports...
  12. Fins_FinsT

Question about Mantis Blade & Monowire stats

Sorry if i was somehow wrong above. But, it's what i saw on them ripperdocs - higher level V sees massively higher damage from arm cyberware in Ripperdocs' inventories. I'm very sure i did. Like, great many times.
  13. Fins_FinsT

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

How do you know CDPR is "working hard", though? Did they tell you they are? Did they tell you they are going to do it? Did they tell you how long they are going to do it, for CP2077? Did they tell you how _many_ developers are going to be doing it? Because me, i did not see them telling any of...
  14. Fins_FinsT

[SPOILERS] Takemura..

Nothing is missing. Things are simple. Yori sends Takemura out to make sure both Dex and V are dead. Yori wants Dex and V dead because he wants to blame Dex for being mastermind, and V for being the hired killer who flatlined Saburo. At the time, Yori already knows the relic was stolen, and...
  15. Fins_FinsT

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

Though sheer number of things which need fixing / alteration is also one big factor in this, you know. There are mods for this and mods for that, but when it's hundreds "thats" asking to be modded - even with rather small playerbase, total number of mods downloaded will be high. Plus, it's 1.2...
Top Bottom