Recent content by fjdgshdkeavd

+
  1. F

[Spoilers] Who would have been more interesting to have on the shard?

Whoa, these ideas are amazing! Thank you for the replies. I am ashamed that I haven't read neuromancer.
  2. F

[Spoilers] Who would have been more interesting to have on the shard?

Johnny Silverhand is intentionally divisive, but I also think the rocker boy archetype is somewhat of an anachronism and misses some opportunities in sci-fi storytelling. I think an anti-technology "terrorist" - possibly an embittered, unhappy hacker who became fearful of the further growth of...
  3. F

Please eliminate $99 micro transaction - I will pay $50 if it disappears

I was surprised to find the quintessential contrivance of corporate greed in the Witcher: Monster Slayer mobile game - dangling a $99.99 "micro" transaction in a mobile game that is a fraction of the value of any $60 AAA game. I have always been eager to throw my money at the Witcher franchise...
  4. F

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Just some more of the insightful, melancholy, literary storytelling that has made every cdpr game a classic. Probably would most enjoy a story unrelated or minimally to V, as his/her story is complete. Couldn't care less about gta-cloning mechanics.
  5. F

Remove the wanted system

I couldn't read all that text lol but agree with the title. The Witcher 3 demonstrated how fun an open world can be without any substantive police mechanics. The guards would attack you if you accidently stole something but no one expected Geralt's petty criminal exploits to be a major...
  6. F

Game takes 100% GPU after 1.2 update

... It Isn't normal? I have not updated yet and get 100% gpu usage.
  7. F

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

This. I have no interest in MP games in general, but back when CDPR announced it, I kept an open mind based on their previous demonstration of good will. This capital has now been spent, and I am back to not wanting anything to do with MP.
  8. F

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

I would like to sign this petition. Please do not make a multiplayer mode.
  9. F

Gta vs cyberpunk

I enjoyed cyberpunk considerably more than gta v. But, the open world in gta v is undeniably more functional.
  10. F

Urgency and purpose in NCPD scanner instances

The police scanner missions are similar to many of the points of interest in the Witcher 3, but they do not make sense of feel meaningful in the context of Night CIty. I think a few tiny changes could radically improve their ~meaningfulness. 1. Urgency: NCPD instances that imply urgency...
  11. F

The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

EH WE CAN DREAM CAN'T WE The Witcher 2's "Enhanced Edition" revamped & expanded the plot's 3rd act because everyone said it sucked Witcher's Enhanced Edition expanded a lot of the dialogue / voice acting in main quest I would frankly be more excited about this sort of thing - an expanded /...
  12. F

Order a Jackie Welles

I don't think you can actually drink it, but yes, you can have her memorialize him with the drink recipe. To do this, choose the blue dialogue option "wanna memorialize a friend." You'll recall his recipe together. (But not actually drink it.)
  13. F

Cyberpunk 2077 extremally stutter on new m.2 nvme disc.

I have a (slower) SSD and benefited greatly from enabling "slow hard drive mode" in the settings. The stutter when moving camera in car is eliminated by this setting. Give it a shot - probably just bad code.
  14. F

Fixing the fixers.

This is awesome but seems unlikely. I imagine there were a lot of mechanics in the works at some point to make the gameworld more functional like this but that got chopped down to scripted story sequences only.
Top Bottom