Recent content by FkzAz

+
  1. FkzAz

Patch 1.23

Damn...This is actualy sad.
  2. FkzAz

Playstation Store

Maybe you are right. Who knows. But the end product and all that came after (sinking stocks, law swits, apologies video, etc etc) speaks for itself. Sometimes people only see want you want to see, when the crude reality it's just in front of them. I believe that gammers where deceived. I am...
  3. FkzAz

Playstation Store

Kinda, but drastic times kinda requires drastic measures. I just didn't liked how the cdpr board replied to the investors call back in December when asked about refunds. "Yes we said we allowed refunds, but the clients must go through the Sony and Microsoft refunds policies first.." This was...
  4. FkzAz

Playstation Store

I refunded my copy in February when 1.2 was delayed, I realized that fixing the game was just not gonna happen at all (6 months after release and this is still true). I mean.. They made an highlight video about how they increased 5 meters on cop magic spawn.... ... I am also not optimistic...
  5. FkzAz

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

Really? Is this really how you saw the general opinion of the public ? That the majority liked ? ... I am not trying to say people shouldn't like this or that, because it's allways subjective to taste. You like what you like, period. But the general imprension of the game is abysmal more...
  6. FkzAz

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

The game became the joke/meme of the gamming industry and deservingly so. The good thing is that other devs from other companies, took CP2077 as an example on what happens when you do not give time to develop a game, in which resulted in multiple delays. It also marked an all time low on how...
  7. FkzAz

What game are you currently playing

The PS5 version of FFVII remake is my June game hehe not going to spend 2 much money on gamming next month. Played it for 14 hours on Ps4 (when it launched last year), but then decided to wait for the PS5 version. As for Returnal, yes it's a must play. In a way, it kinda is the first next Gen...
  8. FkzAz

What game are you currently playing

Returnal and Loop Hero. God damn, Returnal is just so good. You really feel like a bad ass when you clear the room with no damage taken. The story and ambient too. They completely nailed it. (Loop Hero also, such a great chill and unique game). The 80 euros on Returnal made me postpone RE8...
  9. FkzAz

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

You should give it try if you haven't played it for a while and see it for yourself... Maybe you will actualy add something of value next time, instead of just that. It will be quite the trip once you realize that the standards nowadays is swiping your camera and...everyone is gone.
  10. FkzAz

Skyrim really isn't the best comparison at all, but not in the way you are thinking. My gf as been playing it on my Ps5 with a ton of mods (60 fps included) when I am not on it, so yeah.. When I look at it, all the game mechanics, rpg system with endless possibilities, radiant quest system...
  11. FkzAz

I'm confused

You do realize that despite all of this, this game got reviews of 10... I mean.. 10... Who in their honest mind as a journalist/reviewer can even give this game more then a 4 or 6? (due to the massive bugs, I am not even counting the cut content) Or even the youtubers that were praising it in...
  12. FkzAz

It is animated in the trailers and marketing campaign, which was more then enough to make millions. If your asking for this to be an ingame, I think you are already asking 2 much. 300Milion for marketing, 100Milion for game dev (give it or take), if you want animated food eating stuff, you...
  13. FkzAz

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

This engine can't even hold a normal car race, what makes you think it can have pursuing AI and chasing cars?... ...
  14. FkzAz

What would Fix the game for you?

Subsurface Scattering Effect (the npcs and materials all look like plastic, and this is the reason why the game feels old gen) - Engine Side Animations Bugs Fixes - Engine\Dev Side V's Shadow - Engine Side At least 2 More Years of Continuous Development and Fixes on basic game features (UI...
  15. FkzAz

Patch 1.2

Didn't caught all of the discussion, but have you tried a full clean install? For science ?
Top Bottom