Recent content by flippimonkey

+
  1. flippimonkey

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I think they are aware that these fixes to the simulation (police & driving) are just band aids. The bugs and performance issues are what I think most people are looking for now. Especially on the last Gen systems. After all that is done I will be interested in what they change and improve. It...
  2. flippimonkey

Wake up Samurai! (huh?)

It's catchy... Truth is that the Samurai were the Lords of the Land. At least until they were wiped out for being.., Lords of the Land. Developers seem to rest on topes and fads. It's just safer to play on the customers narrow understanding of the world by continuing to build the tracks they...
  3. flippimonkey

Is Cyperpunk 2077 a political game?

IDK. The problem with adding any type of "political statement" is execution. Currently I would say that the execution has been abysmal across the board in entertainment. It feels forced and disingenuous. No one wants or needs to be beaten over the head with someone else's politics. It's just as...
  4. flippimonkey

Alt is not an AI!

I would say she is a collection of copied interconnected experiences that manifests as a series of coordinated electrical impulses of which produce coherent algorithms governed by the limitations of Alt's conscious and unconscious awareness while alive. Is it Alt? IDK. The standard...
  5. flippimonkey

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

He had zero character arch and was in and out of the game so fast. What there is, isn't very impressive. I would probably have a different opinion if he wasn't a "montage character".
  6. flippimonkey

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

The vending machine, Brenden, and the gun, Skippy. Make it so
  7. flippimonkey

500 Hour Club!

How? Why? I am jealous. I wish I enjoyed this game as much as you. I was hoping I would. Call me Mr Jelly Belly
  8. flippimonkey

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I haven't heard anything about the update. I am expecting it to be mostly focused on last gen consoles. Not to say pc and current gen won't get some improvements. I play on pc as well, and I would very much appreciate a performance and stability update. Among many many many other...
  9. flippimonkey

Keanu-Punk 2077

I wonder if there will be a new road map this summer. The story won't change much until they straighten out performance. Even then the there are many systems that need improvement or need to be added. The current story feels more like a prequel to a bigger story. With all the curveballs being...
  10. flippimonkey

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Saw this coming from a mile away... :giveup:
  11. flippimonkey

You're playing this game wrong!

Nice rant. Honey. Not Vinegar. Figure it out.
  12. flippimonkey

Why do the cops need so much help?

CDPR didn't put in the time to make a more believable system. CP2077 doesn't have a system in it that isn't half baked. Maybe the Title screen and Credits... :shrug:
  13. flippimonkey

Too much following characters

Dude I feel you. The walk speed is one thing, but I just don't like following npc's around in general. I would have liked those moments to just have a 3rd person camera setup so I can see my V, watch the scene, and take in the story. It is distracting to have to tap "w" so I can stay in...
  14. flippimonkey

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Oh gosh. I don't know. I wouldn't put too much stock in the next patch fixing a whole lot. Unless you are playing on console. In which case you deserve a bug free game and free pizza. I think 1.2 will be mostly focused on consoles. I'm thinking by June it should be smooth on all platforms. End...
  15. flippimonkey

Is this game an rpg?

Yes it is an RPG. It may not be a good RPG, but it is an RPG.
Top Bottom