Recent content by floelein

+
  1. F

The Mulligan System Explained

Hi Makhil, you are talking about redrawing, discarding ist a different mechanic that puts your cards in the graveyard. The first three cards you redraw should be blacklisted (on the bottom of your Deck), however this mechanic never eally worked in my experience, especially the NG passive was...
  2. F

Anyone else try hard to get season end rewards?

tbh the best card against Henselt is Manticore venom, the main targets have to be the towers, I had rounds in which my opponent couldn´t promote a singel tower.
  3. F

Xarthisius into Albrecht

It propably was Bran, thanks for the advice atrocit!
  4. F

Xarthisius into Albrecht

Xarthisius into Albrecht Hi everyone, The matchup was Nilfgard was Skellige, I did ban Sigfrida in round 1, because of that she should be last card the opponent draws. In round three he did pull her after I played Albrecht as his 4th last card. He played Ciri Dash so I see the possibilty for...
  5. F

Playing a card gives hints about your current hand

No Title Lim3Zer0 is right:
  6. F

9 out of 10 games versus Monster Faction

There is something off with the matchmaking, in casual it seems to pair similar decks against each other. For example did I make a Radovid control deck yesterday because I wanted to see if I could get Philippa Eilhart to work against the nekker and Dwarf buff decks. But of course the first two...
  7. F

Premium cards rate

But it is surely strange that I got 3 premium Thunderbolt potions and no other commons as premiums (like many others), the system is surely not 100% working.
  8. F

How would you change Yennefer?

There are exactly three things that can deal with her (Radovid, Iorveth and Vernon Roche), everything else already needs more than one card and how many decks run shackles or Dimitrium bomb? I actually pass if I can when seeing her.
  9. F

Francesca!

Ok I think I understand now, that re-drawing is actually better than discarding for every faction but SK. Thats why the Nilfgard faction ability is actually pretty strong! Mhm, but she has little synergy with the actual faction, maybe that is what I don´t like her. The Nilgardian Leaders all in...
  10. F

Francesca!

are you sure about that?, it isn´t explained anywhere! By the way I didn´t say she is not usefull, I just said she is worse than last wish, I guess you disagree with the allogation then. Thinking about King Bran and him beeing better than a gold card called Ermion!
  11. F

Francesca!

I see your points about Octivist and Ciri, propably Ciaran as well (though discarding would be better with them as well), what I don´t like about her is that you redraw blindly, she is worse than Last Wish because of that in my opinion. With last wish you at least see which cards you pull and...
  12. F

Francesca!

Francesca! Hi everyone, I want to discuss Francescas Leader ability. She is in my opinion in a really bad place at the moment. If i remember correctly in the beginning of the game she was able to discard three cards, but at the moment it is just redraw and put the cards back in the deck. I...
  13. F

Suggestion About Deck Size and Maximum # of Silver/Gold Cards

I would welcome bigger minimum deck sizes, all the decks I´m playing against and with at the moment are one trick ponys. And the two best decks atm are undoubtly Scoiatel and Skellige. The reason is simply because you can draw almost your whole deck all the time and that consistent. I´m so...
  14. F

The Patch Has Destroyed Northern Realms.

With Reinforcement, Medics or the self spawning units he is still usefull buff, adrenaline, promote is gone, thx god (I played it myself some time), Radovid might be pretty bad now though Overall Skellige, Scoiatell and Northern Realms got all nerfed in regard to their most used stratagies...
  15. F

I guess Aglais - Eithne is done for now

Natures gift is propably a one time thing as well. It´s called Fleeting!, you can read it here: http://gwentify.com/gwent-live-stream-overview-upcoming-patch-changes-coming-soon/
Top Bottom