Recent content by floppypig

+
  1. F

Ng+ legendary wolf armour level 1

Honestly... The patch is a bit of a mess. I thought people were over exaggerating but I've had more bugs in maybe 3 hours of hearts of stone than I had in the whole base game on patch 1.08 and less. Main other two issues are that frame rate is worse now and roach has been replaced with a black...
  2. F

Ng+ legendary wolf armour level 1

Ng+ legendary wolf armour level 1 Apologies if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it. I just noticed thT my wolf armour has dropped to level 1 and is no longer providing me any armour. Have no idea when it happened. I loaded a earlier save , maybe an hour earlier, and it was level...
  3. F

How will they do the expansions with no level scaling?

How will they do the expansions with no level scaling? So, if the expansions are set during the events of WIld Hunt, and there's no level scaling. how do you deicde what "reccomended level" to put the expansions under? From what I can tell, there's no real good solution here. 1.) Expansions...
  4. F

My/Your highlight games to come after TW3

Yeah, feels like nothing will compare but... for the sake of fun: Arkham Knight (though, it has released and I hear the performance on PC is borderline unplayable, also ol' KVO from gamespot only gave it a 7. I usually agree with his ratings so I'm kinda worried now). King's Quest Chapter 1...
  5. F

Severe Frame-rate drops in certain areas (slight spoilers)

Severe Frame-rate drops in certain areas (slight spoilers) Hi All, Does anyone else experience large frame rate drops around the Temerian camp behind Oxenfurt and the surronding area? I'm running the game with everything on ultra at 1080p (no hairworks, sharpening on low because I don't want...
  6. F

Your favourite way to fight

I'm not sure what game you're playing... Witcher 2 maybe? I pretty much only ever roll in two situations: -Big ass monster (fiend comes to mind.. fuck those things) -I fucked up and there's a huge group after me The reason roll isn't great is two fold: 1.) Uses stamina 2.) the AI has been...
  7. F

20-30 hours in, level 10, thoughts so far....

20-30 hours in, level 10, thoughts so far.... I've been playing the game for the last week now and thought I'd share my thoughts. I figured I'd focus on things that need improving just because it could the developers/talented modders build an even better game. So, this whole spiel may come...
  8. F

Activated Skills Tree

I think I'm missing something... the deadly precision skills grants +1% for each AP. If we have, say, 4 AP points, that's 4% extra no? Unless there's another skill I'm not aware of?
  9. F

Activated Skills Tree

Does anyone understand how adrenaline points work? When you look at the UI there seems to only be 3 (or 4?) actual points, where as the skill descriptions detail increasing the AP through %. So, is there an invisible adrenaline bar and these points simply reflect, I guess, "milestones" on this...
  10. F

Magical Signs in TW3

Sign Confusion I was just looking over the signs skill tree and am somewhat confused about how the signs are working. From what I remember, the idea was that you had 5 base signs, and then each sign had an alternate version. From looking at the signs tree, this goes something like: Base...
  11. F

Traps

Oh, that's right. Not sure how I forgot about that.
  12. F

Traps

Can you elaborate? I don't think I've missed any quest n the Witcher 2 and don't remember any sub-quest that required a trap. Only quest I think think of is the Kayran, but the trap is optional there...
  13. F

Traps

People actually used traps/lures in Witcher 2? The traps were completely immersion breaking. You'd set a trap fast as fuck and then the monster/human would just run right over it.... If they're going to implement traps, either do it right or don't bother. Considering all the other things they...
  14. F

Which save file will you import? (Spoilers)

Another choice I really don't have a clue about. On the one hand, SIle is a total bitch, and Geralt isn't really killing her as much as letting "events run their course". I mean she did just try to kill him beforehand. On the other hand, could Geralt be cold enough to let someone die like that...
  15. F

Which save file will you import? (Spoilers)

In my first playthroughs for this series, I attempt to play Geralt in a similar manner to how he is protrayed in the books, the best i can at least. So: -Spare Aryan: I think, given the choice, Geralt would attempt to talk the kid down and not needlessly kill him. -Give Iorveth sword: In...
Top Bottom