Recent content by Flowneppets

+
  1. F

John Calveit/Cahir nerf is terrible!

You can't argue that something is completely broken or overpowered when it has <50% win rate in reality. That's just silly.
  2. F

Eithne and Brouver can summon Saskia.
  3. F

Yea they seem to try to eliminate spies as an archetype and force reveal down our throats instead. I don't like it. Spies is the most fun and well designed archetype in the game imo because it strikes such a nice balance between putting value down on your side of the board while finding answers...
  4. F

My idea for weather redesign

My idea for weather redesign The idea is simple: Everytime a weather effect is applied it creates a 2 or 3 str Aard (or whatever fits the lore) card on the corresponding lane of the caster. Weather can be removed as usual OR by destroying/locking the newly created card. Initial swing would be a...
  5. F

Why is everyone using Renew?

I guess because of Ciri and roach nerfs people tried something else for that gold slot and figured out that Renew is actualy good and powerful.
  6. F

Ideas on Weather

My idea to fix weather would be that it can only be spawned through other units like mages or some creatures, no naked body specials. Also there could be some more creative ways to deal with it instead of just clearing, like a mage could have a spell that bounces weather back to the other side...
  7. F

Worst Cards

I think you're supposed to play Ceallach with Fringila. On his own he's not that great unless you can position your spies so that your opponent includes them in his buffs. I think what he needs is a new special card that buffs two adjacent units for a bit more synergy. Thunderbolt potion kinda...
  8. F

Nilfgaard After the Patch

I really disagree with how CDPR has gone about this patch. It's utter bullshit to nerf almost any card at once that was in the core of Calveit decks. I have almost complete collection now with the extra scraps awarded so if i sound salty it's not because i can't play my one and only "op" deck...
  9. F

Peter only -2 strength in next patch ? ?

Your scenario with 3 ambassadors and 3 brigades. Like who even runs 3 ambassadors?
  10. F

Love how you put silvers and ideal scenarios into the equation to proof your point of each bronze being "12+ minimum".
  11. F

That's hyperbole at its finest. You forget that 12+ bronze plays are usualy a combination of two cards or more being played. You need to average the values by cards played and don't forget that spies give points to the opponent so that needs to get subtracted. Ambassadors are bugged currently, i...
  12. F

You are missing the point to which he replied to. Imo all factions should get versatile card selection eventualy that don't revolve around one trick pony ideas. I play NG but i'm not attached to it. I will play whatever works best for me. And you don't really seem to understand why NG is so...
  13. F

That's correct. The sum of nerfs will amount to about one bronze value less. That's a big deal when many wins are by just a few points in the current meta. Should be adequate that NG sees less play. What annoys me a bit is to see people complaining about pretty much every NG card and want to see...
  14. F

Sweers, the bane of consume monsters

Is Sweers even used? I have seen him maybe once or twice. People will use him if consume monsters are tier 1 again and played by a ton of people. And then it's just fair to have a counter. As of now there isn't much reason to pick him over any of the other faction silvers.
  15. F

You're completely missing the point. Having scorch or igni in hand would be even more devastating to reavers so why is Peter a problem? This thread is about Peter.
Top Bottom