Recent content by FLyingMonkeyPaints

+
  1. FLyingMonkeyPaints

How do characters feel about Doll Chips?? [SPOILERS] + [TRIGGER WARNING]

Why do you get to decided what constitutes "consent" for somebody else? If I want to consent to give up control of my body unless X condition happens, and I'm okay with that, I have given consent by MY definition. Please stop the virtue signaling of trying to force everybody else to accept...
  2. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Nope, just a guy that realizes all human beings make choices, and it's not up to me (or you) to decide which choices they should be "allowed" to make. You can't save people from themselves. Trying to control others is far more damaging to them than letting people make choices *you* think are...
  3. FLyingMonkeyPaints

I'm fine with doll chips. Dolls choose to get chipped for doll work, and accept that "bad things" might happen. I assume most doll houses have people watching on video (or through optic or biometric implants in the dolls) to make sure things don't go too far. Race car drivers are in a risky...
  4. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Suggestion for less offensive language

The game is designed for people living in 2020, not 2077. You have to play to your audience, not people living in 1950 or 2077. If all the language were some made up 2077 lingo, nobody would understand it and nobody would feel connected to anything the characters say.
  5. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Suggestion for less offensive language

Well, the game takes place in the USA, and that is standard language here. Nobody says "Holy fucking Allah!" or "Motherfucking Buddah!". 1615341336 Dystopia hell, in my day-to-day life I encounter language that would make V blush. :D I think this is a case of "sack up." A profanity toggle...
  6. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Evelyn

That's 75 in doll years.
  7. FLyingMonkeyPaints

AI is the absolutely worst part of the game

Yep. AI and pathing are by far the worst parts of the game. In fact, I think if the AI and pathing behavior were really good, the rest of the game's flaws would have been given a pass as a "they'll fix it in a patch" situation. The game world is unbelievable and non-immersive, mainly because...
  8. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Why do they do it?

The very LAST thing we need is for governments to get involved to "save" grown-ass adults from their own stupidity. Here's an idea for consumers: actively try to make better decisions.
  9. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

I spend way too much time tracking down Cyberspsychos for Regina as it is. I want to be an outlaw merc, not a crossing guard. No thanks.
  10. FLyingMonkeyPaints

where is the manual for this stupid game?

Did you play through the tutorial in the game?
  11. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Agreed, depending on your definition of "tangible". There is no doubt any serious changes will take serious time.
  12. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Upgraded Smart Link and Smart Weapons no longer track

Thanks. I tried it with multiple smartguns, and all had the same issue. It did start working again after reloading the tattoo. But it's a load of Bollocks that I spent a bunch of Edwards on a *Legendary* upgrade that is literally useless, and is shamed by a free quest reward you get at the...
  13. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Rare & Interesting Street NPCs (Add Yours!)

I saw her, tried to talk her up, but got "okay...what do you want?!?" Typical.
  14. FLyingMonkeyPaints

What would Fix the game for you?

However, this game is unusual in how quickly the game becomes repetitive and the speed with which boredom sets in.
  15. FLyingMonkeyPaints

ADD HAIRDRESSERS

IMO the lack of reflection for V was a lazy move, brought about by not wanting to create accurate models and animations that were not required because of the 1st person view. I prefer 1st person, BTW, but there's no real performance reason if you are doing reflections to not reflect the...
Top Bottom