Recent content by follow_the_song

+
  1. follow_the_song

Play styles, what's fun and what's strong?

CDPR seems to be relentlessly pushing everyone toward a playstyle of pumping lead and huffing inhalers. If you like anything else (netrunning, stealth), too bad.
  2. follow_the_song

patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

Has anyone tried starting a completely new playthrough on 1.1 to see if that fixes the problems? Given the changes they made to savegames, I'm willing to bet that saves under previous versions aren't completely compatible.
  3. follow_the_song

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

I despise the ending. Note the singular there. Ending. I hate it not necessarily because it's sad or even that it's meaningless (although I find it bizarre to consider the value of selling Kafka's Metamorphosis as a AAA "role playing" game), but because it isn't coherent. The story presents a...
  4. follow_the_song

Save files are corrupted

THANK YOU.
  5. follow_the_song

Save files are corrupted

I think it's pretty outrageous to blame this on mods.
  6. follow_the_song

Save files are corrupted

I clicked the link you provided, but all I can find is a basic knowledge base of common problems and solutions. Can you direct me to a contact link or something where things like this can be communicated?
  7. follow_the_song

Save files are corrupted

Adding my voice about this bug. It is game breaking, and it's affecting people who aren't using exploits. I've stopped playing the game until this is fixed. Please fix it!
Top Bottom