Recent content by ForwardGwent

+
  1. ForwardGwent

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Burza, Is it normal that card backs can only be equipped in Training mode and not in any other mode or is it a bug? Feels really underwhelming to only being able to show your shiny card backs to a bot you know? ahah Thank you :)
  2. ForwardGwent

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are we getting new leaders again with the march expansion or "just" the cards? Just curious, we already have plenty of leader choices with the new patch :)
  3. ForwardGwent

Missing Starting Leaders

UPDATE: Leaders appeared in the collection randomly today, haven't been contacted since my Support Report I sent on last Friday so I don't know it it's them solving the problem or the problem fixing itself somehow. Anyway, the problem is solved. Same for others?
  4. ForwardGwent

Missing Starting Leaders

Mine is a migrated account too. Hard to believe it's a coincidence at this point.
  5. ForwardGwent

Missing Starting Leaders

I completed the tutorial and opened all rewards but the last reward (starting leaders) didn't get awarded correctly and now I don't have any way of getting them because they can't be crafted. I can only play with leaders that can be unlocked through the reward book but not...
  6. ForwardGwent

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Can I play Gwent safely on Xbox in the meantime that the account migration from Windows 10 to GoG is in progress? Will it transfer over whatever I do with resources on xbox during the transfer process?
Top Bottom