Recent content by FR4NKY4F1NG3R

+
  1. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Pratique commerciale trompeuse

Merci de votre reponse ,mais ce qui est vendu dans le marché grand public n est pas en ces termes , ni sur le site ici present. Il s agit d un logiciel teste et certifié par microsoft et sony lors de sa sortie pour leur client comme etant pour xbox one/ps4 ,avec hdr10, uhd4k,dolby altmos et...
  2. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Pratique commerciale trompeuse

Comme certain peut etre ,j ai acheter dans le marché grand public le logiciel cyberpunk vendu comme etant un logiciel xbox one . Une fois ce logiciel acquerrit en CD certifié par microsoft comme etant xbox one ,j ai du telecharger un autre logiciel au moyen de mon fournisseur d acces d internet...
  3. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Welcome to the matrix.thanks for the employ of each you from time and space for what is share now ,good work from developer with keeping your words said as Man worthy to be named in this way in society ->Marketting(editor,productor,distributors) chains should foolow the example ->maybe covid...
  4. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

Maybe a drive patch at 3 may this year if?is that the game u buy? What do u wait
  5. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

With 1 €$ ,i don t take time to raise or hunt and skin an animal,to wash my hand from blood that live i ve took put on me, I don t took time to cut woods to make fire to cook its flesh,as i don t took time to feed the earth to make vegetable grows I don t took time to get woods or rock from...
  6. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Hi.if u could be interested ,some link coming from some cyberpunk forum threads from 2013
  7. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Karma System?

A karma system would have been nice,or will be maybe. From good u send,u get better back.n from bad,worst to come, as in life
  8. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

"being outraged over the normal growing pains that every large game goes through"..."gullible people parrotted them right on cue"...? U thihk than because one after one some large game go through that s allowed ?and than people are gullible ? there only 2 kind of people in busyness : those...
  9. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

I m not angry about CDPR ,if microsoft allow them to sell preview or beta version as commercial version.I m not agree with microsoft politics and country politics that allow to sell this on xbox one console (made to play ,not to invest or work )
  10. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

So they buy the game not to play.Why did they give money?When i need a patch ,i go to the doctor ,or hospital ,or pharmacy.That s what sell or build microsoft at this time?
  11. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Why don t they say what they were or are working on about the patch?if they have some respect for their words and clients If there some people who didn t get refund since release,do u think they pay for apologises and staying tune to know when they can be allowed to play with the game and get...
  12. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-our-commitment-to-quality.11073143/ https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/patch-1-2-development-update.11081719/...
  13. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

With reeve as a guest on jacket of the game,and main character named V ,i thought this game was more inspirated by johnny (smith?) mnemonic carring a software ,and some of waschoskis works : assassin,bound,matrix trilogy,animatrix,V4vendetta,speedracer,ninja assassin(productor if u saw it),cloud...
  14. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

I can t check the source,but thank you. If what s written is true, i d like to know in which way the different team of disigners will go about the DLC to come? Will the game be more mature,realistic,rude in some kind of way without polish n cosmetics?a 4th carrier as ng+? Or only craft ,lvl up...
  15. FR4NKY4F1NG3R

What would Fix the game for you?

Less borderland or battlefront ,more doom or gears of war Remove all craft Remove gun skill tree for dmg Remove mathematics dmg Make headshot/heartshot deadly against bot with no helmet or armor Make armshot disarming bot,legshot making them moving slowly or falling down to capture them (same...
Top Bottom