Recent content by FrankVane

+
  1. F

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

CDPR would simply make many more sales if any of the future expansions will be post-ending, because us players feel the content (a proper ending / goodbye for Geralt and friends) lacks there, not in the middle of the game. We're already overwhelmed with enough good side quests before the ending...
  2. F

Completed TW3 for first time, had the worst possible ending, sad, please help :(

The unicorn scene was on Skellige during the main quest "The King Is Dead - Long Live The King". Triss has her scene with Geralt in the lighthouse after the "Now or Never" side quest if I remember correctly. It's strange that you got the bad ending with the 3 positive choices you say you...
  3. F

The Last Wish? Makes no sense!!!!!!

As you can see it actually does make sense :)
  4. F

I agree with the posts before me, It's exactly the same way I feel. It's basically the ending that needs more content because in it's current form feels incomplete and rushed. Myself, I did take my time to do all of the side quests and most of the contracts and treasure hunts and I don't feel...
  5. F

Endings

Thanks for clarifying this.
  6. F

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

In the bad ending it seems that she had to sacrifice herself (or is stuck there, it's unknown) to stop the white frost because she strongly doubted herself when confronting it. While in the other two endings she survived because she believed in herself thanks to Geralt and came back out. And...
  7. F

Endings

There are more people interested in her special powers besides the Wild Hunt, so the story isn't over after defeating them, just for now. Choosing the life of a witcher and being 'free' is what she always wanted from my understanding so it's the most preferred ending from her point of view...
  8. F

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

The slides showing the impact of your decisions felt a bit cheap after so many hours you've put into the game, though they are fine for showing some of the less important results of choices you've made, but not for what happens to Geralt. It's the ending of a great trilogy and Geralt's story...
  9. F

Yea, it was confirmed by Senior Writer Jakub Szamałek from CDPR in a interview with IGN:
  10. F

Alright, we know the 2 future paid expansions will not be post-ending, but instead will just add two whole new side quests separate from the main story. A 'mistake' in my opinion. I think by not making the expansions post-ending CDPR will really miss out on a lot of TW3 players that by then...
  11. F

BEST scene in the game or how I realized this is the best game I've played in years!

Phenomenal scene! Especially when Geralt picks up her lifeless body and holds her close to him thinking he has failed. Then suddenly the music, the light... and Ciri opening her eyes then strongly hugging him and you get to see her flashback with Geralt from when she was a young girl. Wow..
  12. F

My favorite moment in TW3 so far

There were plenty, but pretty much all of the moments between Geralt and Ciri. They did that spot on! - SPOILER - Specifically the snowball fight and also when Ciri and Geralt go to thank the circus artists for helping her out, go steal those horses and they can chill and relax a bit.
  13. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

PS4 - Loading Textures Overall an excellent game, but I want to give some honest feedback on a issue I experienced. Later in the game I noticed (especially in very populated places such as Novigrad) that the textures are rendering too slow, in particular on non player characters but also on...
  14. F

The Nobleman stattue quest?

Yea same here but eventually I was also able to do the two statue side quests. I just had to wait until Triss came back to Novigrad later in the game when you're doing the final preparations.
  15. F

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I can really relate with TS. Before I started playing Witcher 3 I actually played GTA 5 almost daily. Right now though, after almost a week of finishing this absolutely amazing game (GOTY for me!) I can't get myself to play GTA 5 or any other game at the moment. I tried, but I could only play...
Top Bottom