Recent content by FreeFall24

+
  1. F

Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

Bonus if you can manage to find tunes suitable. Aside from the music in which you currently use now, the fade out with the music in order to hear voice lines, or sound from the game itself is a nice touch. Lot of videos tend to have BGM on full blast, rather annoying.
  2. F

Release Date And Cost

I meant in Digital Form, broski. The digital version of MAGIC, you can obtain packs by grinding, yes? That old, dated, spreadsheet of MTG Online is something I have no knowledge in whatsoever. HEX is the only TCG of which I know where you need to spend money in order to buy Booster Packs. Sorry...
  3. F

How to add variety to this often stale Gwent Beta gameplay

Can't really think of anything that would be cosmetic flair for this game, so I just default to card backs :/ really not much of anything else to recommend. Cards, Leaders, Modes. These are the things in which will obviously add more to the game. I also imagine there being more Icons with...
  4. F

Release Date And Cost

F2P games are often better simply being B2P (Buy 2 Play) or within a similar business model to DOTA. Hard to really compare a MOBA to a TCG/CCG - However, business model is beyond fair in every regard. Reason I chose that game, despite different genre is to point out how F2P can work without...
  5. F

Just a quick impression from a beginner

This has likely already been said, but something to consider is the fact this is still currently CLOSED BETA - The pool in which the game grabs players from isn't big, to be expected. Matchmaking will likely be improved, better come OPEN BETA Phase where the system can pair players of more equal...
  6. F

Did they nerf shop troll?

HS does make opening packs rather "fun" just as it is when opening loot boxes in Overwatch, or opening booster packs in HEX. It's all visual feedback. More sparkle/glitter and effect, the more pleasing it is to open packs (Or kegs, in GWENT's case) the more "fun" it will be for players. There...
  7. F

Too boring game

DRAFT would be the defining feature for both Casual and Ranked play. As with any competitive game people will seek out whatever the absolute best there is, copy it, mimic it, roll with it. It's why I tend to avoid MOBA's where the general ideal of many players is copying what they see Pro teams...
  8. F

Release Date And Cost

It's not unheard of to include a campaign/single-player "adventure" with TCG's or CCG's that costs money to play in these FREE-TO-PLAY Digital Card Games. Hearthstone has them, be it overpriced. TES:L has them as well, also somewhat pricey. Having at least ONE campaign be free is more than...
  9. F

How to add variety to this often stale Gwent Beta gameplay

I actually like (2. and (6. for the suggestions. Perhaps unique card backs for each faction, something along those lines, be it incredibly superficial. Unless they've got those planned already, or in-game and I'm just blind. The 6th suggestion would be very entertaining to have when fooling...
  10. F

Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

The videos are entertaining in the way the OP has edited them. Improves with each video, lot of wacky plays that are indeed WTF moments. Enjoyable to watch. The music.. ehh.. I could do with a pass. It's far too generic, it's nearly in every montage/moment video of any game in question, and...
  11. F

It's almost been 5 months and NO ONE found a way to disable battle music?

I often prolong fights for the combat music, especially for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mez7zaB6PoY well, the in-game version, but original is even better. Can't all be the same, no? ^_^ glad you found a way to disable it.
  12. F

What you expect from 1.10?

Just want the LOD to get fixed on PC. Tired of these NPC pop-ins as well. Horrible.
  13. F

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

PRAISE BE! Oh, saint, the Magnum Opus, she's glori- err, wait... wrong game forum... PRAISE THE SU- ...Dammit... BLESS US WITH BLOOD- No, no... that's not right either!.. ...thank you >.>
  14. F

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

No idea why people assume the complaints all boil dow to grey quests not giving XP, or at a certain point you receive no XP. The actual issue is how the game is structured, and the story makes no sense for an open world of this magnitude, HUB areas do. Why limit yourself in content? Cause the...
  15. F

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

The more confusing thing for me is the fact that were playing a Witcher, and not some created character who requires help to break from his/her shackles, gaining power as the game progresses. Were a Witcher, a professional monster slayer. There isn't much in the need to really improve when...
Top Bottom