Recent content by FrenchyUS

+
  1. FrenchyUS

3.6 Switch version Steam Cloud Save bug

Hi, I have the PC GOTY and the Switch version from GOG. Cloud saves used to work correctly back and forth by I tried yesterday and I also get an "upload failed" error message when wanting to upload my Switch (most recent playthrough) to the cloud to continue playing on my PC. Update: My...
  2. FrenchyUS

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

Hi there, A big thanks to CDPR and Saber Interactive for hearing your customers requests and adding cross-saving feature for Steam and GOG with the Switch edition of the Witcher 3 + additional graphic options. Its speaks louder than words and demonstrates the respect you have for your...
  3. FrenchyUS

Witcher 3 - Cross-Save PC and Nintendo Switch

Hi there, A big thanks to CDPR and Saber Interactive for hearing your customers requests and adding cross-saving feature for Steam and GOG with the Switch edition of the Witcher 3. Its speaks louder than words and demonstrates the respect you have for your community. Hats down...
  4. FrenchyUS

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+1 on this request as well, very much needed.
  5. FrenchyUS

Witcher 3 - Cross-Save PC and Nintendo Switch

Hi there, Following Nintendo annoucement on Dec. 17th for support of PC cross-save for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, any update on whether CDPR may leverage it to bring this option to the Witcher 3 complete Edition? Official announcement: Nintendo Switch - Cross-Save for On-the-Go...
Top Bottom