Recent content by friketje

+
  1. F

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-order!

I'm realy sorry to say this, but Thronebreaker looks mediocre. The cut scene is boring and realy cheap and poorly animated, the uninspired gameplay on the map seems were you're supposed to follow a path is not promising (please, tell me you're not supposed to follow a brick path the entire...
  2. F

Get your epic cards!

Ok for scraps, but worse for ore. Wonder i've there will be a premium keg weekend though.
  3. F

News about Homecoming gets delayed

So development of homecomming is behind. I fear CDR will push for oktober cause of artifact/MG arena release. Gwent/homecomming will not be in a finished state when released.. So we get a complete redign of the game without any beta testing. Hope to be proven wrong, but this could be the end of...
  4. F

Sabbath and shupe everywhere

Shupe is played more since it is the key gold for scoiatel now after the wardancer nerf, most ST decks are shupe now. ST just doesn't have enough options for other decks at the moment Sabbath is rarely played higher ranked though, haven't seen it after rank 20 but a lot of people are playing it...
  5. F

Can you please just ban RNG cards until Homecoming?

Create is fine, just needs a bit of balance balance. Gwent is a card game, every play has some RNG cause you have to draw you're cards first anyway. About create then: The bronzes are fine. Nothing wrong with elven scout and slave driver, their fun cards imho. Pure create cards like winch or...
  6. F

Arena Mode has disappeared from my main menu

Same here, no arena, patching didn't solve a thing.
  7. F

Just remove the CA spies allready

Just remove the CA spies allready CA spies are done after the last fixes to prevent them from spamming, this removed it's counters. The only counter for a spy is, a spy. Personally I was more happy with them before this fix. It's just wrong you can't decoy or summoning circle them. There not...
  8. F

Combo Cahir+Roach+Calveit(Mandrake)+(some other cards) in one turn R3

The combo is ok, it includes a 6 point mandrake play and a 11 point silver to pull it off, and cahir will be a dead a lot cause everyone plays mandrake. Power finishers are the new norm i guess. I played a 29 points triss tele today (tris, 22 point beastmaster and a priestess), that's something...
  9. F

The graveyard hate from multiple factions really kills Skellige for me

NG alchemy isn't all that strong. It's not that consistent. You can have bad luck with slave driver or get 2 oinments for a vicovaro novice with an empty graveyard, even you're whole hand can be dead early in round one when you draw to many alchemy cards and don't have tokens to buff.
  10. F

Imlerith: Sabbath

You don't get it. Of course there are counters, but it shouldn't be obligatory to include these. The bigest problem is the card can win a round on it's own when uncountered, that's beyond broken.
  11. F

Imlerith: Sabbath

It needs a nerf asap, ore just alter the entire card. It's disgusting Locks/mandrome become obligatory cause of this bullshit, the devs did a good job removing mandatory cards like weather clears, this is a step back. And even then you'll can not run into you're counters with bad luck and it's...
  12. F

Unofficial PTR patch notes - 30th January 2018

Ok, ST needs to be nerved, but with this I don't see a competetive ST deck and it will be the weakest faction again. I don't disagree with the cards nerved, but ST has nothing left to be competitive. I hope some other cards are boosted so other ST archetypes will be competitive.
  13. F

Top streamer and caster M0gwai quits the game until it's fixed

Bad meta, the memories. In closed beta there was this elven mercenary meta when al players in top 1k ish (player base was smaller those days) played the exact same deck. You could only swap 2 golds. I believe it's this one https://www.gwentdb.com/decks/9488-swims-expert-st-2-rank. It also was...
  14. F

Top streamer and caster M0gwai quits the game until it's fixed

Mogwai rage quitting, who cares. He is an avarage player at best. I guess his stream is popular cause there is a lack of skilled players that stream atm. The game is okish now, altough last patch was better. Dwarves are dominant in normal ladder, but more because there so easy to play then of...
  15. F

The season has ended!

Can't acces pro ladder Since ranked is closed, i can't switch to pro ladder.
Top Bottom