Recent content by fromplsnerf

+
  1. F

Bug - With 100% poison resist armor, you take 0 damage from all types of Endrega and Arachas

You don't take physical damage either. Basically, the game sees the damage that endrega/arachas deals as purely poison damage. This shouldn't be the case. They do physical attacks which will proc poison. I'm 99.9% certainthis is a bug
  2. F

Bug - With 100% poison resist armor, you take 0 damage from all types of Endrega and Arachas

Bug - With 100% poison resist armor, you take 0 damage from all types of Endrega and Arachas Proof - http://gfycat.com/SelfreliantDigitalBaiji
  3. F

Massive performance loss after patch 1.04

I have a GTX 970. On 1.03, I would get a completely stable 60 FPS in the main square in Novigrad. It would dip to like 58 when I first loaded the area, but only for a split second. Now, after updating to 1.04, I get like 50-52 fps in Novigrad at the same location and my GPU runs 5-10 C hotter...
  4. F

Give us back 1.03 visuals!

The graphics look worse, I get 5-10 less FPS in some places where I used to get a completely stable 60, and my 970 runs 5-10 C hotter than 1.03. I will NEVER install a patch again until I wait to see what it does to the game. I installed 1.04, then played for a couple of hours. Now if I want...
  5. F

version 1.04, fps dropped, anyone else?

Try this. Helped me a bit. I was getting a perfect 60 fps in Novigrad at the market since release. As soon as I installed 1.04 my fps went from 60 to 50-52. My temperatures are also ~5-10 C hotter. This helped a bit though. My frames are pretty much back to normal but the temps are still really...
  6. F

FPS drops most of the time.

I noticed the same thing with my 970 after patch 1.04. Try this. Navigate to C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\The Witcher 3\user.settings.ini Find "TextureMipBias=-1" and change it to "TextureMipBias=0" save it.
  7. F

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04

Same here. Earlier today on 1.03 (and since launch) my 970 was getting a completely stable 60 fps in the market in Novigrad. It would drop to like 58 when I first loaded into the area but only for a split second. Now if I look around it's around 50-52 FPS, AND my temperatures are 5-10 degrees...
  8. F

1.04 Issues

My GTX 970 is also running 5-10 C hotter than before 1.03 earlier today.
  9. F

[FX 8350, GTX 970] I completely fixed my crashing issue + get a completely stable 60 FPS. ~20 hours with zero crashes

[FX 8350, GTX 970] I completely fixed my crashing issue + get a completely stable 60 FPS. ~20 hours with zero crashes I'm cross posting my reddit post. Sorry if there are any formatting issues. Okay so since I started playing on Monday night my game has been plagued with crashes and freezes...
  10. F

Memory Leak and Other Issues (Alchemy not working correctly)

Hurrrrrrrrr Hurrrrrr. Overheating? Are you kidding me? Hundreds if not thousands of people are reporting this. They're all overheating? My 970 doesn't go over 65C, CERTAINLY NOT OVERHEATING BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
  11. F

Inventory crashes with 970: Possible fix

I have a 970. This didn't work for me either. It was one of the first things I tried.
  12. F

Picture freezing after 3-5 minutes

bump ---------- Updated at 08:45 AM ---------- I have a GTX 970. Setting my power management setting to maximum performance did NOT fix the issue.
  13. F

My game does not work properly...

I had the same problem. Roll back your Nvidia drivers to 350.12 (the GTA V driver). Fixed it completely for me.
  14. F

Weird half/crash

Rolling back the my nvidia driver fixed this completely for me. I had the latest one (352.86) and rolled back to the GTA V driver (350.12).
  15. F

Use new nvidea driver or not?

I would NOT install it. Keep the GTA V driver (350.12). Myself and many other were having crashes to desktop with the new driver. I rolled back to the GTA V driver and it fixed my crashes completely.
Top Bottom