Recent content by frostloupblanc

+
  1. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

no worry,make it good as u can
  2. F

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

This is the perfect yennefer for me,better than any one posted before here on forum !!! i wish that Yen look like this in game,not the other on cosplay guide! ( SOD trailer also look good)
  3. F

The Witcher Cosplay Guide - Triss

you make my day :) she's perfect for me!!thank u very much,mmmmmm i'm going to support triss now,sorry Yen.
  4. F

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Triss looks a way better than yennefer!!!
  5. F

Easter eggs and hints about the witcher

Easter eggs and hints about the witcher hello, i can't find a place to post easter eggs and hints about the witcher game series so i made this thread this days i'm playing risen 3 titan lord "piranha bytes studio,fathers of Gothic ", there is a quest to find an old treasure chest,(don't want to...
  6. F

NEW 6 minutes gameplay "teaser"

ONLY ONCE finally someone agree,i really love animations of geralt moving,especially walking,,,, when he's walking in that throne room to emhyr...so charismatic,it's my best part of that trailer!!
  7. F

NEW 6 minutes gameplay "teaser"

well said!!! for all complainers
  8. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt @ gamescom2014

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/11/gamescoms-9-biggest-games-the-witcher-3
  9. F

Witcher 3 Art Style

next time use @ if you want to tag a person.
  10. F

Witcher 3 Art Style

i said TW2 are the best. i dont know why most of you here love the first game more than the second,me too i love the first,but no way of comparison,the second is one of greatest RPG ever made,thanks to the second now CD projekt become a big company :)
  11. F

Witcher 3 Art Style

TW1 had the worst falshbacks.TW2 had the best flashbacks brutal painful and bloodish as the world,they are my best part of the game.
  12. F

Witcher 3 Art Style

what????the witcher 2 had the best comic art (flashbacks and memories 'animated sequence") and cause you find it mediocre skip it.
  13. F

Football Thread (actual "football")

i'm proud of my country ALgeria :)
  14. F

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

Eskel is like a brother of Geralt :) and i'm really happy that he and the others witchers are necessary characters in the Story of W3
  15. F

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

in Books,it seems like Eskel love triss sercretly,and in the 3 game Eskel is returned,so could it happen? Eskel with Triss?
Top Bottom