Recent content by Frraksurred

+
  1. F

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

I was hoping for a fix for the constant CTD's since 1.05. The game crashes and bumps you back to GOG Galaxy, but the audio still plays in the background. I have still move, exit to menu, but I can only hear these things, not see them. The game cannot be pulled back up via ALT-ENTER or the...
  2. F

WTF Happend to all my Saves!?!

Yeah, I had completed multiple side quests and one main quest that I now have to go back and redo. I will be double checking to verify my saves are showing up, possibly trying a manual save if not. If nothing works I'm off to something else until this is fixed. Otherwise I will blow a gasket.
  3. F

Graphics and Audio Thread

Need an additional "Subtitles" option that only shows subtitles when NPC's are speaking another language (such as Elder Speech). This is common in other games and has spoiled us.
  4. F

User Interface Thread

+1 This was a needed fix for consoles, but on PC it's a bit much now. Even at 1600p where I'm used to seeing tiny print, it fills the screen. A minor complaint for sure, but a slider would ideal.
  5. F

Suggestion: More consumable slots

+1 There is a lot of menu spamming in this game, particularly on the highest difficulty setting. Even one more slot for each category would be helpful (potions / food, grenades, misc), but potions / food especially needs the extra room. Ideally I'd like to have 3-4 slots for potions alone...
  6. F

WTF Happend to all my Saves!?!

WTF Happend to all my Saves!?! For the last 2 hours I've been playing, seeing the icon for Auto-saves and Quick-saves. When I died it took me back to a Save from 2 DAYS AGO!! None of the recent Saves are showing up under the "Load Save" list. That's about 15 hrs of gameplay lost for me...
  7. F

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm sure I'll be repeating what others have already praised. Regardless, I still have to say thanks. I'm an old gamer, 47 to be precise. I've played a lot of excellent games, including many of the ground breakers that it seems every game today borrows from...
  8. F

Multiple bugs since 1.05

Multiple bugs since 1.05 -Game has crashed more frequently for me than any previous patch, particularly if it's raiing. -Lost about 10-15 FPS after this patch (Nvidia, latest drivers as of 6-6-15). If this came with an increase in fidelity I would understand, but haven't noticed anything yet...
  9. F

Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

Having the same issue, thanks for the tip Ceejay. Hadn't thought of that.
  10. F

Share Your Screenshots!!!

All my stuff is 1600p, which is evidently too large for this forum. If interested you can view them here: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1041622660&postcount=1270 and http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1041649424&postcount=1278
  11. F

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

I have to go with PC as well. I've played numerous games on both my PS4 and my PC, and have always preferred it on PC... even when the controls seemed less optimized. PC offers bindable controls (after patch 1.04 anyway), which is critical for me because I'm left handed. KB/M is a much more...
  12. F

Hmm... I've never taken a Pan Contract before

Hmm... I've never taken a Pan Contract before HA! There are some great one-liners in this game, not to mention some hilarious conversation and "unBEARable puns". So let's hear your favorite quotes! Each post must have at least one quote from the game, anything spoiler-ish should be...
  13. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Agreed. This extends to ladders and vaulting as well. I was in a tower with a Griffin above me that was 12 levels higher than me. I couldn't climb down the ladder to escape, or climb up the ladder to be on the same level as him. I could fall to my death, or reload. If I sheath my sword, I...
  14. F

Armor in the W3

Agreed, but even the Witcher school armors lack the style W2 had. Their abilities do not, but I have yet to find an armor in this game I was excited to look at, with the exception of the default armor your start with. Hoping DLC will help shore up this area, but if it does not it certainly...
  15. F

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

Well I have a lot of hours in DA:I, nearly 450 between my 3 play-throughs. There are a lot of things I enjoy about the series and the game, that said I have enjoyed the Witcher series a lot more. Dragon Age has always stroke me as a adolescent trying to act like an adult. It has some very...
Top Bottom