Recent content by fullmoon_bg

+
  1. F

[ACT IV] Ripples quest

[ACT IV] Ripples quest What is the recipe for perfume??A peasant woman in act 3 wants me to give her some perfume. I read this somewhere last year but I forgot.............. :wall:Another thing.If I am not supposed to offend thye humans and the VODIANOI , what items should I bring from both...
  2. F

My Brute game, Lets mortal combat begin...

ok u won................I didnt like the game much ............ :(
  3. F

YOU FAVOURITE R T Strategy

Y tyI play dota but forgot to include wcr3 in the pol///// :P
  4. F

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

the Witcher is better.
  5. F

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

.............when you say Temeria is the most beautiful country in the world :wall:
  6. F

[GENERAL] Location of books, formulae, bestiary entries

I do buy most of the books! And I still got 7k gold in the end of act III so I don't see why not buy them............. :teeth:
  7. F

[ACT II] The Sentry (Golem)

Believe it or not I just killed the golem on normal by using strong steal It was a long battle though. :dead: Shit is lightning hits Geralt too often. 8) ::)If you expect the druids to start hitting the Golem if you manage to lure him at Druid's cove, you are wrong...........................I...
  8. F

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

I played the game 3 timesNow , on the 4.playing, I can't prove REYMOND is actually Azar. I know the detective's body is in the Crypt, but now I went in and it was not there! The medallion is vibrating so much , and in addition I killled Ramsmeat for exp&gold! ALL I NEED is to discover the poor...
  9. F

AGE 1 totally sucked esp. compared to Age2 expansion but it is of course all due to the development of technologyNOW AoE2 EXP. is really STONE-age but I still love it!
  10. F

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

DO AN EXPANSION or die trying to! ;DI think if they create an expansion, they will become filthy rich!
  11. F

Dice Game improved in the EE

****** is i won only vs Zoltan Now 2sec ago I lost 2 more times vs Odo ! Explain how re-roll works plz! I dont get it how they do it---to beat my 2pairs when they have one pair, or to beat a full house f.e. ....... I really suck at dice :)I dont understand what happens ............sometimes they...
  12. F

Does the game really take 80 hours to beat?

PLAYING QUICKLY is extremely wrongDo not rush through the game, try to complete all the quests ! It is not possible during the first time and it all depends on some choices, ... so better play 3times and spend at least 100 h (= 300-305 h minimum) WHY BUY IT IF NOT USE IT ON 100% ?The Witcher is...
  13. F

Dice Game improved in the EE

:'( :'( HI! Im playing on normal (again) and I am in act I ! I won my first 2 games vs zoltan and since I lost about 26 consequent games ( many with Zoltan, ever more with the Gambler in the Inn, 3 games with Odo and 2games Haren)IS THIS NORMAL? (I do not think it is!! :@ ) ]:-> :evil: :hmmm: >:(
  14. F

Savegames location

I want to know which dir. saves are located in...................I cannot find it , (sad) , so am I noob ?! :hmmm: :'(
  15. F

Hm I guess RPG fans dont like R T S.............The topic is inactive..................................The biggest number of fans goes to:nothing :D(Actually AoE StartCraft and War Craft were the most popular but now........letz see StartCraft2 , it will come soon :) )
Top Bottom