Recent content by Futuza

+
  1. Futuza

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Occasionally the game will drop unique items twice. For example, after killing Nash, there were two corpses. I'm not sure why this happened, but might possibly be from making Nash go Cyberpsycho? Anyway I now have two Widow Makers: Also sometimes enemies will drop NULL items that lack an...
  2. Futuza

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Apparently CP2077 will now utilize all your available RAM taking full advantage of memory :P Nah, but seriously this was an amusing memory leak. It eventually crashed after I tried to take a screenshot of the game. Caused by fighting a Cyberpshycho, which was a shame since I had her down to...
  3. Futuza

Cyberpunk 2077 - Concept Art Master Thread

Ah, I was wondering how to get into that section in Pacifica that was closed off. Kept trying to clip through the walls/climb into it from above to get inside, makes sense though that's where the DLC will be.
  4. Futuza

V's Phone Messages Bug

Do you mean past messages are all gone and your text history is erased/empty? Or they're marked as read automatically and no longer show up as new notifications? Or something else?
  5. Futuza

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

The exits only "spawn" when V falls through the roof as part of the quest. Its also not that dark if you turn on all the flood lights in the area if you want to check it yourself. One of the exits is a piece of sheet metal that gets blown up/removed, until that script runs though the sheet...
  6. Futuza

I know, I've played through the game several times, I was trying not to spoil it for others. There are no exits until the appropriate quest happens, however you can still get in and get stuck prior to starting the right quest (I have a longer video that demonstrates there are no other exits...
  7. Futuza

Ray tracing - A currently unstable and completely unreliable state (patch 1.61)

Just curious if you experience this at lower resolutions, eg: 1080p? Or just 1440p? I haven't experienced this at all, though my hardware is a bit different. (RTX 3080ti and Ryzen 5950X). The one thing I have experienced with RT weirdness is that sometimes when accessing the menus, eg...
  8. Futuza

How to trap V in an abandoned building until they starve to death: There's also a Tarot card nearby designed to trick players into exploring this area and getting trapped. Additionally there's also access ports promising the lure of easy riches. Hopefully no one overwrites a save here, but if...
Top Bottom