Recent content by Fuz

+
  1. Fuz

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

+1 Agree with this.
  2. Fuz

FP VS TP - perspective matters

And I get sick when playing with third person offcentered cameras. It was my biggest fear related to this game. I'm so fucking happy we get first person.
  3. Fuz

Please don't sacrifice your vision to the complaints. I personally love what you decidd about it. The news about the first person made me really happy. And, if you decide to implement it somehow, PLEASE don't give us an horrible offcentered camera for third person. It's ugly and makes me feel...
  4. Fuz

Dear CDPR, THANK YOU SO MUCH for first person. My greatest fear was having another horrible offcentered camera, which basically makes games unplayable for me (Witcher 3 was saved by modders). I'm so hyped for this.
  5. Fuz

Game is WAY too hard for new players.

Thank you. :) I will surely check it out again in the future, as I loved Gwent in TW3.
  6. Fuz

So, last update about this. I stopped playing the game altogether. It's too frustrating to get stomped over and over and over again by people with tons of gold cards and generally immensely superior, uncounterable, decks. It's immensely frustrating. Shame.
  7. Fuz

This is absolutely true. Hope that's the reason.
  8. Fuz

Game is WAY too hard for new players. So, I received the closed beta five days ago. Liking it so far (loved it in TW3), I'm currently level 6, but I'm at the point where is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to win a single game because I basically don't have any card except the starter packs and all my...
  9. Fuz

You're joking, Geralt.

You're joking, Geralt.
  10. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

Thanks man... I'm done with B&W though, I'll try all that in my next playthrough. Thank you for all your help. :)
  11. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

1) Nope, seems I'm the only one. 2) I'm using ImmersiveCam, MainMapZoom, NoDirtyLensEffect, WitcherSenseToggle, AutoLoot, BetterTrophies and some HD textures ones. I've already tried disabling them. 3) ♛1.000 Times Better v1.3, Project Reality v1.6, SS V1.1, Natural Colors of Gaia wFX FINAL1.3...
  12. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

First of all: Thank you, again, for your help. Anyway, I already removed all the old .dll files from the previous installation, and before posting here I googled for solutions and I followed all the "usual" steps taken with SweetFx issues. Also, my GPU drivers are updated to the latest version...
  13. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

I tried 5-6 different ones. They all make me crash, so it's SweetFx itself, not the particular preset.
  14. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

Thanks but my problem is different... SweetFx presets do load without problems, but they crash my game very often (especially when opening the inventory).
  15. Fuz

SweetFx and crashes

Thanks for your answer, but it's not really a mod. It's a SweetFX preset. Many of them, actually, and they all make me crash.
Top Bottom