Recent content by Gabe2077

+
  1. G

Dx12 mGPU support. Please.

A GPU doesn't have total and absolute control of graphical performance -- it simply does the rendering. This can still be throttled by either CPU functions or an engine that's doing a lot of stuff. We can see a lot of examples of this in many different titles, where going from 4K all the way...
  2. G

Thank you for your detailed reply. You are completely right about the CPU-intensiveness. I am gaming on a 5K (resolution) monitor, BUT that's why I bought the freaking 2000$ rtx 3090 (and would happily buy another one for mGPU [dx12 mgpu doesn't need nvlink connection so I could even go for a...
  3. G

We may be a minority, but we have major dreams and hopes. :giggle: We are going to the major leagues.:p -not everyone even has a motherboard capable of holding multiple graphics cards. I would tend to disagree, I know NOONE in my family (whether wife, brother or distant relatives) or my work...
  4. G

I am glad SLI is dead (it was inevitable and only a matter of time)! (y) I hope CDPR will do the right move and enable dx12 mGPU :D . Until recently they were known for doing things right. This is their first game that dissapointed..but at least they are still working on it. I still hope they...
  5. G

Patch 1.2 and still no Dx 12 mGPU ..it must really be hard to implement..:cry::cry::giveup: I will update this until it happens or until I uninstall the game forever (because I lost all hope in CDPR for good).. Let's see if we can reach Patch 3.0 without this much needed feature..:shrug:
  6. G

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I see they finally added Dx 12 mGPU support... NOT! :cry::cry::cry: :giveup: I just have ONE wish before I die... But it seems winning the lottery or receiving super-powers are both more likely than this happening..
  7. G

PS4 SLI / Crossfire ?

Even if one could make them electrically and electronically work with each other, I am sure the game CP2077 won't support using 2 GPUs. CDPR won't even enable mGpu function for the PCs, even though Microsoft did at least half of the work for them by creating the DirectX12 mGpu (explicit mode)...
  8. G

I agree 100%. SLI being killed off is the best thing that happend in the last years (except DLSS). 2% of people using SLI is also very generous.I would say max. 0.5%. Only dx12 mGPU is the future and only CDPR (or a VERY talented modder/programmer) can implement it in CP2077. If ANY game...
  9. G

Thank you! CDPR thinks people don't want this feature just because not many are actively asking for it like we do here..But I know for a fact that very many gamers would be thankful if CDPR implemented mGPU (many just don't understand yet that mGPU is not SLI/crossfire, just look at the comments...
  10. G

Yes those flexers with 2x 3090 really suck..But what about dx12 mGPU for the rest of us plebs?
  11. G

But TW3 did not receive official support for multiple GPUs, either. Shit, so the chances that CDPR will add official mGPU support to CP2077 is close to 0. So I think it's best for my mental health (and that of anyone else waiting) to just accept the situation and move on because there is...
  12. G

Important Update

Just enable dx12 mGPU already. This game is too hard to run even on rtx 3090. The 90' called and asked for it's 27fps back (the framerate I am stuck playing cyberpunk at). I already bought the most powerful\expensive consumer GPU on the market. Now it's your move CDPR.There is nothing more I can...
  13. G

Of course you are right..but it's just like the CP2077 team isn't the same as the witcher3 team was. Nobody had to ask for SLI support then..Just saying
  14. G

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Wel this comment didn't age well..Or it did age exceptionally.. I can't decide
  15. G

It's just not a standard enough feature for it to be worthwhile for studios to devote the resources to specifically develop for and support it. Yes, and it will never be, if so many big companies choose to not start adopting it already. From all the game companies out there, I was ready to bet...
Top Bottom