Recent content by GabrieI

+
  1. G

Hotfix for PS4 Pro live + Feedback from Witcher FB fanpage Mod on future patches

For me draw distance is still broken; boats without sails, sails without boats ect.
  2. G

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

I've sended ticket for those all issues. From CDPR support; Hello, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this situation. We are aware of this issue and our development team is investigating how to address it. For now only changing the 4k resolution to something less can help.
  3. G

I did encounter some other issues, sometimes the game doesnt tell that you leveled up, no combat vocals on combats, area/location info text on cutscene acts weird its faded so fast and you cant catch it to read it. Do you guys have those issues too? I have the GOTY version.
  4. G

I have problem with combat vocal issues, the vocals doesnt play in combats. Sometimes its starts but after it goes fade-out. Anyone has this issues?
  5. G

I play on Pro, and yes the game runs smooth again. If you want play with supersample just active it on PS4 pro display settings, but it cause fps drops.
  6. G

No they did the right thing to remove supersample. Supersample cause this performance issues. This is aga 1.31 version with HDR.
  7. G

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

Do not expect a fix that fixes the remain bugs in the game. Such as wrong armor textures, color issues ects. The upcoming patch will fix the crash issues and if we are lucky, they will add aga 1.31 performance mod without supersample. The problem is that MS gets everthing on time, while PS4 user...
  8. G

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

Wake up guys, they just finished witcher 2 Xbox one X support patch, now they working with soul Calibur game. Thats why we waiting long...we waiting just a patch since december, and still not ready? C'mon who belives it? Stop manubilate people CDPR, act more profesionals please.
  9. G

please fix framerate for ps4 pro 1080p players

Everyone has this issue, who says the petformance is better, its casual players who dont care framerate, or Im sorry they are not sensitive to see it. Ps4 rebuild uninstall- install doesnt do anything, if the patch is not optimized with care. I have GOTY disc its 1.30 version, and ı just dont...
  10. G

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

I think new effects is added and that causes slow downs or frame pacing on heavy rain weather, and this sucks because I hate to change it to clear day when it starts raining. I hope CDPR will do something.
  11. G

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

It should be optional for those who have 1080p Tv. I dont have 4K tv yet, and this patch its not for me, and that downsample makes the performance Dips from 30fps when its raining. Before tha patch, the Boost Mode was the best and now its gone. Now the flaws strikes back again.
  12. G

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate With Boost Mode the game runs butter smooth in some places like bog an novigrad with heavy rainy weather. But this new patch with supersampling it has now slow downs and some lag spike issues. Please remove the supersamplig or anything for better run.
  13. G

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

This game doesnt need Ultra setting for console. Current state is just fine, its a open world game an belive me frame rate will strikes back again if CDPR upgrades the visuals. Ps4Pro is still weak for this, but maybe they can add better LOD but thats all. But the priority is the smoot 30fps...
  14. G

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

Better not upgrade any visuals. Novigrade or other scenes will suffer again with frame rates. Just let it work same graphics and solid 100% 30fps.
  15. G

Whispering Hillock sound issue

Whispering Hillock sound issue Fresh install+expansions+1.30 update Started new game, when came up to the hill near the oak tree, the nightmare starts talking without talk sound, there is only subtitle on screen. The issue still going after meet her, can only hear geralds voice till the quest...
Top Bottom