Recent content by Gabriel Fróes

+
  1. G

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Looks fantastic, as everything from this project has!
  2. G

Hey guys, sorry to bother you, bur are there any news of the project?
  3. G

Still looks amazing, sorry to hear about the damage man.
  4. G

Looks amazing so far! Thanks for investing you time in this project! Looking forward to release, whenever that may be.
  5. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

OMG! Looks really awesome! Any ETA?
  6. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

I have to say man, this is the best swamp I have seen period. I like it even better than the E3 one. Great work so far, can`t wait to try it out. Any idea when this will be available?
  7. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

Looks great man! Really looking forward to this!
  8. G

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

XshI0u Do you mind if I PM you some screenshots of the mod in use?
  9. G

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

XshI0u hey man, I can't get more dof to work on 3.0.2, is it still working and the problem is in my end?
  10. G

Enemy HUD and Friendly HUD - Help Needed!

Thank you all for the replies, MonarchX and XshI0u tried both and both worked, thanks for the help. To anyone with the same problem, try those guys' files, great fix!
  11. G

Thanks for the help guys, and MonarchX I'll check it right away, I must substitute the compatibility patch file with this one right?
  12. G

Enemy HUD and Friendly HUD - Help Needed! Hello guys! I need your help figuring out a problem I'm facing. I always used friendly HUD because I really think it adds a lot to the immersion factor of the game. Recently though, I found enemy HUD on the Nexus and really liked the old look of the...
  13. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

Man I really enjoy it, it looks really nice. Of course the number of scenarios that need to be edited in terms of envs, quest envs, weathers etc is pretty huge, but you're of to a great start! Btw, just a curiosity, were you using the beautiful grass mod in your video?
  14. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

Man it's so refreshing to see a mod that doesn't base itself on e3 or some prerelease stuff. I think it looks very interesting, please let me know when you make it available to try.
  15. G

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

KamehamehaNudel is that a Ultrawide loading screen?
Top Bottom