Recent content by GagiDragi

+
  1. G

Friend Games problem

Hello!! I’ve been having problems playing with friends, because once one of us sends a request and the other accepts, a pop-up comes saying the request has been cancelled. It’s not a connection issue since we both are able to start classic games. Can something be done?
  2. G

Hotfix 3.0.1 is live!

Does serpent trap negate crime (special cards) effects that give coins now or was it intended that the coins were still given? Because I don't see it on the fix list.
  3. G

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

The theme is interesting, but the faction is way too OP atm. This, and the fact that there are different bugs that make the faction even stronger just left a bad taste to me. It's a shame since I had high expectations. On the ladder everyone is just exploiting the OP cards and you just see the...
  4. G

Serpent trap bug

Hi! I must report that everytime serpent trap is triggered by a syndicate special that gives coins, the coins are still given so the trap becomes useless. I don't think this is intentional (at least I hope so), because the serpent trap should negate the effect of the special. Please fix it soon...
Top Bottom