Recent content by gakusangi

+
  1. gakusangi

Critical hit Chance

Can we finally get an accurate total somewhere? I mean it's not a big ask that CDPR provide us the tools to properly convey our combat effectiveness, especially after the 1.5 update.
  2. gakusangi

Comrades' Hammer: opinions?

Comrade's Hammer still destroys. I was worried that the new Body requirement would make it less desirable, but I think most people should invest 11 in Body just for the reload while moving perks that it offers, and it's really no huge investment. It still shoots through walls, it still...
  3. gakusangi

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Armor is annoying now, because in addition to the armor mods being nerfed and armor values being adjusted over all, they've also added this feature where you cannot put a mod of a higher rarity tier into a piece of clothing of a lower rarity tier. So you now can't put a rare Armadillo into a...
  4. gakusangi

What NG+ people want, is one where they get challenged AGAIN after already becoming overpowered in the base game. I'm not sure CDPR can deliver on what they expect. I mean, it's not gonna do much more than just boost enemy Health, Armor and Damage values. It's not like it's gonna unlock new...
  5. gakusangi

Huh... nice development, I never noticed it before either.
  6. gakusangi

I'm very interested in a lot of the re-balancing, but it seems like there's a major issue with the game on the playstation. I hope they get that sorted soon, the consoles have been getting a pretty raw deal so far. At least the current gen consoles can have all the features, last gen guys...
  7. gakusangi

Is there any issues with bullet-spunge enemies now that we can't ramp up crit chance? That's been a concern of mine. It doesn't matter if I survive a fight or not if the fight feels like a slog either way.
  8. gakusangi

The request was to "spoil" it. That would indicate that they weren't concerned with spoilers. I'm sorry if you're heartbroken about finding out he gives you a car and that it's the seventh (7th) version of the same car you can purchase or win all over the game. Next time, someone should be...
  9. gakusangi

I'm not gonna spoiler something that lazy =P A reskin of a car you have six other version of? That's not a reward, that's just the same car a seventh time.
  10. gakusangi

Okay, so this has been upsetting me for a while. So, rebinding the keys... firstly, most people use the E key to interact with things. It's a staple of many MANY first-person games and very comfortable for people that don't want to re-train themselves for one game when it's different for every...
  11. gakusangi

It's yet another variant of the Type-66, YAY! It's a car, the same car they have like six versions of in the game so far.
  12. gakusangi

Did a fresh install, played the opening tutorial. This bug still exists... I already killed him, the objective counted as complete. I backtracked into one of the previous rooms and ducked into the bathroom and the objective re-appeared as incomplete. Apparently, in so far as I can tell...
  13. gakusangi

I have hated the arbitrary level requirements since the game was launched. It's like a crappier version of Borderlands or something and entirely unnecessary. They should remove level-scaling and level requirements. They can keep Attribute Requirements, but they need to level out all this...
  14. gakusangi

A FAMAS is a bullpup though.
  15. gakusangi

Don't be reductive, you know what he means, especially when they were caught FAKING their gameplay during that infamous E3 presentation. We were sold one thing, got another and are still waiting for the full product. The fact that you can park a car in the middle of the road and halt the...
Top Bottom