Recent content by Galerion90

+
  1. Galerion90

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

You didn't click on the link? 7 million dollars converted. The source is the official document which is in the polish language https://archiwum.ncbr.gov.pl/fileadmin/gfx/ncbir/userfiles/_public/fundusze_europejskie/inteligentny_rozwoj/gameinn/lista_rankingowa_3_1.2_2016_poir__gameinn.pdf
  2. Galerion90

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

https://wccftech.com/cd-projekt-red-gets-7-million-government/ CDPR was also given millions of government money for development. It only makes sense that government institutions are keeping an eye on companies that received money from them.
  3. Galerion90

Plothole? (spoilers about endings inside)

Bad writing just to establish the same status quo as the other endings with 6 months to live. Nothing more really to it.
  4. Galerion90

It's kinda weird that the game doesn't let you be really 'evil'

Except that Mass Effect actually was pretty good in giving you choice. Renegade Shep is a ruthless bastard who can do some really messed up stuff.
  5. Galerion90

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

Fun fact. Fallout 4 has pretty much the same reception as CP2077. Feel free to check Metacritic or Steam. So I would say it's more a matter of taste and clearly there tons of people happy with Fallout 4. That doesn't mean no problems exist though and that goes for both games.
  6. Galerion90

why put you back there at the end (possible spoiler)

Because everything is written with Johnny in mind. There is a reason you are locked to Watson until you acquire Johnny. After the end he is gone one way or the other so the content cannot work as written anymore. Im pretty sure it's that simple and nothing more.
  7. Galerion90

Corpo beginning SPOILERS!

I think you are getting hung up on the terminology since I think you can guess what Im getting at. You may not be a street kid technically yet you are certainly living in the same class as them. Ever watched the neighborhood in which your apartment is located? Your are certainly located and part...
  8. Galerion90

Corpo beginning SPOILERS!

You see Corpo is my main and will also probably be my only character. I don't really connect with the others. I tried Nomad and have lost interest but then that was my second character and after knowing there won't be much of a difference. I have zero interest in Street Kid though arguably...
  9. Galerion90

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I mean you can head canon whatever you want. We all do here anyway but it doesn't change that in the end it puts you in the exact same spot as the Nomad/Glory ending with 6 months to live. Except you didn't get soul killed and none of "your" buddies died.
  10. Galerion90

Except they already do keep their word. They remove the chip with Johnny and save your life that way. After that you are free to go. No strings attached. The fact that removing Johnny and the chip doesn't keep you from dying is and just buys you 6 months is present in all endings and is what...
  11. Galerion90

You mean besides the very ending you played through?
  12. Galerion90

They did Evelyn Dirty [Spoilers]

Maybe your game bugged out? Im pretty sure I heard someone cursing in Japanese in the background but then I was playing a stealth character so I didn't immediately start shooting. Which might have been another reason some didn't get the hint.
  13. Galerion90

[SPOILER ALERT] Funny story inconsistencies

There is actually a Corpo dialogue line when talking to Saburo that says that you want to repay your debt and put things right and he responds with that you are on the right path then. Hanako also says in her call that she and her father would like to offer you a job so clearly Saburo hasn't...
  14. Galerion90

[SPOILER ALERT] Funny story inconsistencies

I feel that is actually pretty well explained. First Takemura obviously didn't buy Yorinobus lie at all. Thing is he was alone in a room with him and Adam Smasher and he is 100% loyal to Yorinobu. Starting something right there would have just ended in him getting killed too. That's why he...
  15. Galerion90

Ludonarrative dissonance

Well you don't know even know who Alduin is at the beginning of the game and as long as your character doesn't doesn't care about finding out about the dragon there will be no dragons anywhere in the world and it will never be referenced anywhere in the game and you can complete any content this...
Top Bottom