Recent content by Gallarian

+
  1. G

Patch 1.11 out now!

Patch killed my mods and refused to start when I deleted them. Now having to totally reinstall.
  2. G

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

You make me happy. In pants.
  3. G

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

Is it possible to wear the full Nilfgaardian Knight armor with your mod? Including the winged Helmet and everything?
  4. G

Nilgaardian Armor Mod

Nilgaardian Armor Mod Hey guys, Does anyone know if there's any mod that allows you to wear the same armour as the Nilfgaardian knights? Including the helmet?
  5. G

Keep 1.08 or upgrade to 1.10?

Heres what you get with 1.10: + NPC pop-in greatly reduced (not totally gone, but dramatically better) + Horse walk stutter is finally gone + Some nice ability reworks - A quite severe performance hit, with many reported a 5 - 15 fps drop on average (including me). Its up to you, are those...
  6. G

Patch 1.10 - GPU Usage Increase / FPS Drop

Patch 1.10 - GPU Usage Increase / FPS Drop Hey guys, Currently running patch 1.10 with: - i5 6600k @ 4.4ghz - 8GB DDR4 2133mhz - EVGA GTX 970 SC It seems, when compared to 1.08, my average GPU usage has increased by some 20-30%. With 1.10, it rises to 100% during fighting, causing my FPS to...
  7. G

should I upgrade my i5 to an i7

Is your problem like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L85yadDHx0
  8. G

should I upgrade my i5 to an i7

Just upgraded from an i5-2500k to an i5-6600k. The difference in MINIMUM frame rate is huge. With the 2500k, I'd drop to 40fps in some areas of Novigrad, but with my new 6600k I never see an FPS number below 65. My maximum FPS is still the same, but the increase in min FPS has made the game...
  9. G

1.07 FPS Decrease (Video)

Indeed. A £350 fix is almost no fix at all.
  10. G

1.07 FPS Decrease (Video)

Built myself a new Skylake PC yesterday and have just finished testing. Seems that a CPU upgrade (from i5-2500k 4.4.ghz to i5-6600k 4.4ghz) has fixed this problem for me. On my old system, this area would cause my 2500k to reach 100% and bottleneck, causing the FPS drops. My new 6600k still...
  11. G

Anyone know if we can fix the walking on horse animation stutter with the tools?

Im not bothered that they didnt fix it... but Im very, very bothered about the fact CDPR have totally ignored it's existence despite so many threads and tickets. Not a single RED post. Unbelievable.
  12. G

NG+ - Tips for not leveling past 30? (after already being at a high level)

Its so you can playthrough again with all your skills and gear that youve earnt. The challenge should be slightly harder, so youre not meant to be 'overpowered'.
  13. G

[Mod Request]

[removed]
  14. G

[Mod Request]

[Mod Request] [removed]
  15. G

NG+ - Tips for not leveling past 30? (after already being at a high level)

Use the XP multiplier mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/17/? Just change the multiplier to 0.1 for quests and kills, virtually stopping XP gain. (Using Axii options during dialogue scenes and blowing up monster nests still give small amounts of XP). You can turn this off and on at...
Top Bottom