Recent content by GameLover69

+
  1. G

[BUG] [SPOILER] Little Red Quest - Unable to Complete

Hey bud. Not sure this will apply to your experience. And I cannot recall the exact quest this happened too me on, but it went like this: A very similar thing happened to me... the quest wouldn't progress after I killed the npc's in question. After roaming around the area for a bit, I...
  2. G

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

At no point did I say they haven't made their share of mistakes...... they even almost went bankrupt at one point mate. I am well aware of their mess ups as I am with many other gaming entities..... I've been in this field for 30+ years, and def don't need you telling me about research ...lol...
  3. G

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

I agree with this. FO4 will be nothing like TW3, same applies to Beth's previous titles.... which are many years old and still thriving The difference being, Beth cares and understands their community, their wants, their desires.....and also knows that for them to make money and too continue to...
  4. G

Any way to tweak the camera so it doesn't zoom in when using witcher sence?

I'm one of those users (more for bad memory reasons) that when I see a tweak, I cut and paste it into a NOTES file for the game. Anyway, though not really the answer to your query.... this is kinda related: "If Witcher Senses make you feel a little sick when you use them you can turn off the...
  5. G

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

Personally, I'd love to see it come anywhere close to TES mod-ability, but I don't think it will. Actually, I think it's kind of unfair to compare the two game companies in this regard. With one, the game as well as the tools allow for some deep customization and injection into that sandbox...
  6. G

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

I guess you missed the part right above where I clearly said I've read the whole series several times, in original language and english. And for the record, I didn't like Yennefer, Triss or Ciri in the books. They all had issues and reasons why I disliked them..... but I did see Yen with...
  7. G

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

@ Amber64Dragon, your not alone bud. approaching the big 50 myself. Been gaming forever it seems :) Kids today seem to not grasp the simple fact that we all start somewhere..... and maybe, if they are lucky (like us), they'll be still gaming in 30 or so years. @ Allan, the OP.... you sir are...
  8. G

Broken lvl system

69 I had allot typed out initially, but said nah....whats the use. Suffice it to say, this title at first sucked me in.... and then....... spit me out. So much disappointment that it is hard to put into short and concise wording.... so I won't bother. But I will say, that the whole point of...
  9. G

Darker nights

73 Good day to all, First, it doesn't matter what time of day that light first breaks for you in the REAL WORLD guys. That has NOTHING to do with their issue, nor any discussion relating to a gaming world. Anyway, people with this issue. Not sure obviously of your setup's, whether PC...
  10. G

Almost finished (my humble opinion)

65 I thought the story was pretty well told considering there is a limit to resources when creating a world, it's people and their relationships. Allowances have to be made in storytelling. (hence imagination kicks in) It would never end if you were to be explained every little thing about...
  11. G

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

98 My family, namely my kid has the PS4 and the new XBox. He always comes back rather quickly to PC gaming.... it is simply superior in all ways. Pesonally, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of consoles are "the limited save slots". Wow... awesome. But, on the good side, we now...
  12. G

Stuck in "Family Matters" Anna's room

Shoot, sorry to hear that mate. Can't comment on console commands. But as long as you seem like a calm individual type of person, why not go back to before you started that "quest/discussion" with the Baron.... just to see if it starts up for you. Personally, I actually have a save just before...
  13. G

Your own made-up game rituals?

bundito, you sir win the award for BEST POST I've seen out here, I smiled, I laughed, and most importantly, I associated with every point you made. Good job.
  14. G

Stuck in "Family Matters" Anna's room

Hmmm. Just throwing out an idea on this. Mainly due to a few experiences I've had in game, where things like you described occur. Anyway, maybe....just maybe, it's because you did the Ladies of the Wood ahead of it... maybe. I say that because those quests are kinda linked are they not, as in...
  15. G

The Nithing - Why are you making me feel guilty about pixelated people! (Spoilers)

Interesting topic for discussion. Anyway, I personally had NO ISSUE with her being terminated. In my world, certain things are black and white..... you wish to do harm to an innocent child, and they are all innocent, you are TOAST. No remorse on that one for me at all. (one of the few quests...
Top Bottom