Recent content by GarrettSoul

+
  1. GarrettSoul

Op Ed: Cyberpunk 2077 & Tarot Cards - Remarkably Accurate

"laid back earth sign", i like that, first time i heard it. virgo the mutable earth, i agree with it, id say that too about misty. she has the emotional loving capability of water plus the earthy and a kind of nurture-stable-kind-of-person-ish of earth. You have done an awesome job pointing the...
  2. GarrettSoul

Op Ed: Cyberpunk 2077 & Tarot Cards - Remarkably Accurate

I read tarot too. I always get my card read from misty, just to see the results, and it works, although the way she reads in the game is quite general, though, duh, its reading via preset answers. but if u understand it, the cards in cp2077still do apply while during gameplay. Also, if actually...
  3. GarrettSoul

Yennefer has started her Journey

ah i thought it was just me, no story, just same images??
  4. GarrettSoul

Patch notes 8.1

helloo, wheres the update??? its still not out yet.. in my game today Malena gets miruna'd haha, and boy was my opponent so pissed off, he killed her for no reason. her 4 points can make it so vulnerable but u have to get her early. anybody think the coated weapons + viper witcher adr 6 +...
  5. GarrettSoul

Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

https://youtu.be/2jE42UhKasA I had to post this one
  6. GarrettSoul

Peralez phone in mid air my uncommon pixelated shotgun. should be an iconic. will stay same even after restart The barrier did its duty to stop me from running
  7. GarrettSoul

ah i didnt see this post, perfect place, so i'll repost here, originally i wrote in the thread on delamain avatar . Was talking to rogue on the phone and she materialized into my room out of thin air all ghostlike. more to come !!
  8. GarrettSoul

After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

yes i've encountered that glitch yup ive had the glitch abpve too. also same while talking to delamain, and also while calling claire for the race, then bloody mr. needy tanaka picked up as well. so I'm talking to her AND Tanaka, Haha bug off Tanaka.. And along the lines of phone calls...
  9. GarrettSoul

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

Congrats CDPR, feels like only last month I was excited when I saw the article pondsmith/CDPR working on CP2077 with that teaser with the cyberpsyco lady. youmade it! wow! salute!
  10. GarrettSoul

Why the person above you should be banned

Your profile pic show's a black and white ancient demonic beast called a "Panda" but you spake the language of the ancient! Show your true form Demon! The power of Kung-fu compells you!! BanneD!
  11. GarrettSoul

Lets talk about Smart weapons

I remember about the accuracy of of smart guns and bullet ricochet was discussed a while back. And in nw2 seems like their keeping this 99.99% accuracy. Looking at it now I actually dont mind it because, and i believed its already confirmed, enemies will use any weapon in the world agaisnt u...
  12. GarrettSoul

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

yeah well isnt alt cunningham behind the black wall? taking that wall down with all that renegade AIs on the loose? burn city down material if u asked me. they already mini nuked the arasaka tower before, who says cdpr is not brave enough to do a 2nd meltdown? lots of potential story paths...
  13. GarrettSoul

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

But it's Keanu freaking reeves man! who wouldnt trust the guy? no, I dont trust the guy. I like to see where this is going because it can go several ways. We know that he's got something else on but what a way for devs to cook up a twisting story. Jhonny could say convincingly gain ur trust...
  14. GarrettSoul

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

i dont mind a coop with someone else online but the enemy ais has got to be ramped up. something meaningful that requires teamwork.
  15. GarrettSoul

Making Money, a Trader's Discussion regarding Night City

Yeah I dont mind in witcher that they have limited money. makes me aware that i cant just horde stuff and sell all and become super rich. but saying that, i always horde anyways, even in kingdom come. something so satisfying in selling the items and getting the most loot. I'm actually...
Top Bottom