Recent content by garthand

+
  1. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

That one is actually not implemented yet, I saw a moderator on the GOG Forum page for the game mention that it will be implemented when Hearts of Stone comes out. If your achievements do get bugged though, you can fix them by deleting your gameplay.db file from "(Your system drive letter...
  2. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Interesting, adding this to the list, thanks! Hmm, I don't think I've encountered this at any other nests, I'll check it out, thanks! I had this issue too! Even weirder, he didn't properly die the second time either. Third time worked, though. Adding this to the list! That sounds like a...
  3. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Sorry to hear this, which version of the game are you using, GOG, Steam, or something else? Did the game previously work for you? Thanks haha! Thanks, I'll make sure these end up on the list! Thanks for reporting this, I'll take a look and make sure it ends up on the list. Thanks so...
  4. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

I don't suppose you're using the Steam version? I found this thread which suggests that you make sure the DLC is checked and that you run a file verification on the game. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see if I can dig up some other solutions. Gotcha, I'll update the list to...
  5. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Awesome, thanks so much for the extra detail, I'll update the list! Ok cool, looking later in the thread this looks like it might be related to the quest with Letho, I'll make sure this gets added to the list. Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks for the info, adding it to the list! Thanks so much...
  6. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Thanks, added to the list! This was very helpful, thanks a ton, it's on the list now! Awesome, thanks for the report, they're both on the list now! Ah I remember, that's the bugged out mining ghost. Added to the list, thanks! I didn't experience this but I'll definitely look into it and...
  7. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

I'm pretty sure I was able to clear all the abandoned sites in White Orchard, can you locate it on this map and post the link? As you zoom and scroll on the map it'll update the URL so I can see the spot you're talking about. Thanks for telling me about the quest near Honeyfill Meadworks, is...
  8. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

I don't work for CDPR. I just made this thread and a mod was kind enough to sticky it. CDPR probably does have people who read these threads, employees have a RED flair that shows up next to their username. So no, I wasn't aware of the bug because I didn't experience it in my own game. Thanks...
  9. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Thanks so much Sardukhar! I'll make sure I put the bug reporting link at the top of the thread as well to make sure people know about it. Thanks for sharing this, I don't suppose you know whether this is exclusive to AMD cards? I'll make sure it ends up on the list. Thank you for the thread...
  10. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Where does the game say this? On one of the loading screen tips? I'll make sure this gets added to the list. I think I've experienced the long loading times that can be skipped, can you explain the crate carrying bug? Thanks, I'll add a performance section for CTDs and FPS drops. Thanks...
  11. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Thanks so much for all the info, adding this to the list right now!
  12. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Thanks for letting me know! I haven't paid that much attention to the weather but I'll look into this and make sure it gets added to the list. Thanks!
  13. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Thanks for bringing this up! I think I ran into that bug too but it totally slipped my mind. Adding it to the list!
  14. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Added some more bugs and crossed out those that have been fixed.
  15. garthand

Bug Tracking Megathread

Bug Tracking Megathread Please report any bugs you find to CDPR here. Also feel free to leave a comment with your bug here and I'll add it to the list. I'll be using this post to list and provide information for all of the bugs I encounter in the game. All of these bugs have been experienced...
Top Bottom