Recent content by Gel214th

+
  1. G

Ship to Skellige, Pirates don't react can't be killed

I did the same thing and encountered some other issues, but eventually I got the cutscene where the ship crashes and I was able to continue. Verifying the game install seemed to be the major issue, it did download a small 25MB bunch of files when I verified.
  2. G

I Verified my install with GOod Old Games, and now the pirates attack. However, now I have a problem where three of the attacking pirates just cannot be killed. So the fight is just going on forever. *sigh*
  3. G

Ship to Skellige, Pirates don't react can't be killed On the ship to Skellige quest, about four of the pirates don't react and cannot be killed. This happens right after the cutscene where you leave the harbour, lean your swords against the desk, then wake up to a battle aboard the ship. What...
  4. G

Very disappointed with the combat

Very disappointed with the combat Witcher series has never really been known for great Combat, but I thought for Witcher 3 we would get something better. Fighting enemies, usually large groups of enemies, is an exercise in frustration. Enemies can stun-lock you quite easily. One hits you, and...
  5. G

Included Djinni Editor does not allow editing of .2da files?

Well..I got the Bif extractor thing. But now I can't find the .lua files.I'm still at a total loss why these tools weren't created and offered with the Djinni editor, and why we need to download them seperately.Seems like adding extra work for people to edit their files and create game modules...
  6. G

Oh.*sigh*I has to do work to get at them then.okies. :angel:
  7. G

Included Djinni Editor does not allow editing of .2da files? Am I correct in understanding that the Djinni editor does not allow the editing of the .2da files that came with the game, and there is no official way to extract these files as necessary for module creation?Is it that the only way to...
  8. G

Steam and Impulse and other digital downloads

Bought the game from Direct2Drive. No CD Key was sent, just the normal Direct2Drive Activation code. So now I can't Register the game on the website with access to all the various goodies. Has anyone found a way around this? Why didn't Direct2Drive send me the seperate CD-Key?
Top Bottom