Recent content by gelbermeister

+
  1. gelbermeister

9.0 Patch Notes

So I tried new Stockpile and it feels totally underwhelming. We now have cooldown and charge units which does not fit togetehr in a deck anymore. To use the leader efficiently I have to undo my own crew, because there are no soldiers with cooldown. Before the change I could at least give a...
  2. gelbermeister

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

They killed my favorite NR deck again... Even having said there will be no complete rework after the last big NR rework. And after having said they are not ready for a big stockpile rework. Because "maybe it will get buffed with the next card addition". I knew there was something off when they...
  3. gelbermeister

SY - Lined Pockets - Why it is horrible and How to fix it?

This deck works pretty well for me: https://www.playgwent.com/de/decks/4ab5bc491eb9c8d268ba5a8a45d55955 But what do I know? I reach my peak NR MMR with this stockpile deck almost every season: https://www.playgwent.com/de/decks/ebb47483e3c95a6d157975728bf96caa
  4. gelbermeister

Season of the Wolf is here!

I dropped from 0 to 5... Guess they won't go manually through the database and fix this... Hope I'm wrong.
  5. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Just wanted to say, that I got to rank 0 again with Demawend: https://www.playgwent.com/de/decks/guides/27715
  6. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

After trying out a bit, I think that I can live with the patch. Except one point: The Sarah/Johnny change. In my eyes, the game already has enough randomness. This patch alone added 5 new randomly targeting effects (including Sarah/Johnny). I understand the intentions behind the change of those...
  7. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Wiedergänger is an old word for Zombie in German. Its not used anymore. In its sense its close to the term Walkers from Walking Dead. 1564519483 Oh no! That hits me much harder than all the NR changes... Sarah has been in 80% of my decks, Johnny in 50% at least... Why are the Borsodis still...
  8. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

OK, thats a good point. I hope they will see these side effects as a whole and change even more cards then. There are a lot of unhealthy combos still in the game. I just hope that not every deck will feel the same in the end... A difficult task indeed. Todays patch still feels like a large cut...
  9. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Here are my decks. Sorry for german version. I'm just salty because so much has changed so suddenly again. I will try the new cards for shure, but i cant stand that the NR gameplay will be totally different (for me) from one day to the other.
  10. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

It was easy to remove, lock or move in row. And you really had to set it up. Normalising the enemy boards max health is not that easy. Foltests Pride has just been my backup win condition in this deck anyway. But it was always fun to play against a lot of locks and removal, because in such...
  11. gelbermeister

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

This has to be a bad joke... I thought you wanted to make NR more playable... Foltest Pride nerfed (SY Bounty Hunter Gun not nerfed...), Roche nerfed (Philippa not nerfed...), Bloody Flail nerfed, Thaler + Demavend combo useless... I reached rank 0 every month with my NR deck. Its not that I...
  12. gelbermeister

Open PTR feedback

Rating each card individually via the surveys doesn’t make sense to me. So, here are my two favourite decks from PTR. Playing them definitly felt "gwenty". They were not overpowered, but allowed for a very adaptive gameplay with the opponents deck (In a tactical game, that is very important to me).
  13. gelbermeister

Open PTR feedback

I think you are on the right path with Homecoming. But there are a few elementary aspects from non PTR Gwent that are missing: Old Gwent feels more lighthearted. I think you overdid a little with the dark theme. It feels too serious and loosing a match feels more depressing. I like the change...
Top Bottom